EPILOGUE

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
EPILOGUE ━━  the eye welcomes you

 magic tricksEPILOGUE ━━  the eye welcomes you

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝YOU CHEEKY BASTARD❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

ONCE UPON A TIME FIVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT people met in a rundown building in New York City. Sharing only a dream

They reached Central Park fairly quickly, but it was already two in the morning, and it was their luck that the gate was locked.

Wren wondered if they would meet their benefactor this night. She really wanted to know who was behind all this. Who was behind the curtain.

Once upon a time, a group of people worked together to create something bigger than themselves. To show the world that magic was more than a silly past time. It was hope, faith, happiness.

Henley walked up to the lock, tugging at the chain in disbelief.. "It's locked."

"Weren't you listening? Nothing is ever locked." Wren smiled, seeing Jack approaching them from the other side of the fence.

"Ah!"

Henley and Wren clapped for Jack, proud smiles on their faces.

"Well done, Mr. Wilder." Henley complimented the brunette, patting jack on the shoulder.

Jack just smiled at his friends, a chuckle escaping his parted lips as he shook his head

Once upon a time, strangers became friends, a family even. Not by blood but by love and respect. All in the name of magic.

"You're a big boy now." Daniel jested from beside Wren.

Jack unlocked the gate and pulled the chain away when everyone stopped talking.

The Five Horsemen walked into Central Park. Now the just needed to find where they were looking for. Even if they didn't really know what to look for.

Wren held a small flashlight out, to look around same for Henley and Daniel.

"What if all this was just leading up to us getting mugged in Central Park at two in the morning?" Merrit asked humourlessly, but there was some hidden anxiety beneath his demeanour. For all they knew this was just a big set up.

Wren grinned. "Well if it is, you have to give them some credit."

"No, I'm telling you, we're right where we need to be. We just have to find-" Daniel started as he faced the group.