EIGHT

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
CHAPTER EIGHT ━━  act two

 magic tricksCHAPTER EIGHT ━━  act two

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝JUST PEACY❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE SAVOU MANAGEMEMT WELCOMES YOU TO TONIGHT'S SPECIAL PEFORMANCE: THE FIVE Horsemen, Act two. Unlike tradition performances, The Five Horsemen encourage you to film, call your friends, upload, stream, ad tweet the show freely. Thank you. The show will begin in a few minutes."

All five horsemen walked on stage, getting in their position, eager and excited smiles on their faces as they waited for the announcer to continue.

"Arthur Tressler presents Jack Wilder." The spotlight shone on jack as the youngest member waved at the crowd.

"Henley Reeves." Now the light illuminated Henley as she waved, her red locks bounching on her shoulders.

"Merrit McKinney." Merrit grinned impishly at the audience as they applauded.

"Wren Walsh." Wren smiled broadly at the people in the room, a glimmer of anticipation sparking in her eyed.

"And Daniel Atlas. The Five Horsemen." Lastly, Daniel greeted the crowd with a formal wave before they begun the show.

"Thank you. Before we begin, we'd like to single out two people in particular. A man and woman whom we'd like to dedicate tonight's performance." Daniel smirked, eyes drifting towards the guests of honour.

"FBI agent Dylan Rhodes and the lovely, somewhat inexperienced Interpol Agent Alma Dray." Henley declared, motioning towards the two agents sitting among the audience. The spotlight shone on the two and the crowd started to boo at them, knowing the involvement of the two and their quest on putting the group behind bars.

"Glad to see you back again." Wren jested with a large smile on her lips as she stepped beside Daniel.

"Yeah, Agent Rhodes has personally vowed to quote 'nail us.'" Jack added, crossing his arms over his chest.

"And we encourage him to do so if he has the brains and the fur." Merrit teased as people started laughing including Jack, Wren and Henley before they really began the show with their anecdote.

"What is magic? Our argument, nothing but targeted deception. " Daniel started, stepping forward to walk closer to the audience.

"A trick of the eye." Wren inquired mysteriously with a grin.

"So we want you to look. Look as closely as possible. Because the tricks you're about to see may not seem connected. But we assure you, they are. Is what follows 100 different tricks. Or is it--one giant illusion?"