SEVEN

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
CHAPTER SEVEN ━━  the debunker

 magic tricksCHAPTER SEVEN ━━  the debunker

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

WREN AND HENLEY WERE IN THEIR DRESSING ROOM, the later looking through the different options for tonight's show while Wren was playing hastily with some cards in her hands, shuffling them a fast and peculiar way

And while the two woman prepared for the show, in the meantime Jack, Daniel and Merrit were already in another room at the theatre, outfits already on and anxiously awaiting until they had to get on stage. Of course Daniel had been already restless from waiting and had went in complete control mode with the crewmembers, demanding that all crewmembers wore a tracking bracelet.

    Also part of the plan. Not that anyone would expect anything different from him.

The two girls were chatting as Henley finished her hair, finishing the last strand of her flamboyant red hair until it looked perfect. And even though Wren would deny everything when her friends stated how much she and Daniel resembled each other in antics, the girl despite effort couldn't hide the fact that she too, liked to have control over a situation, but luckily for her team once her mind was occupied, it was easy to control.

Not long after, both Henley and Wren joined the other horsemen in the main room, bright smiles on their faces and a glimmer of mischief in their eyes.

"Just looked at the guest list and guess who is comin' tonight." Jack announced, taking a seat on the couch and grinning at his fellow magicians.

"Well Jack," Wren glanced up at him as the younger boy turned to look at her, "I say we give Rhodes and Dray a show to remember then."

"Not just them." He shook his head, a large grin spreading on his face, a glint of excitement sparking in his brown eyes.

Wren furrowed her eyebrows, sharing confused glances with the others before returning her attention back to the sleight of hand. "Who else?"

"Thaddeus Bradley." The boy revealed, placing his hands behind his head casually.

"Of course he was in Vegas too."

"Mr. Control Freak, what are you thinking about?" Merrit wondered glancing at the raven haired man.

All eyes averted to the mentioned man who stood in the doorframe of his dressing room, arms crossed over his chest as he looked deep in thought.

"We should debunk a few of our simple tricks tonight. Bradley's going to be here tonight, right?" Danny inquired glancing at everyone in the room.