THREE

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
CHAPTER THREE ━━ a show to remember

 magic tricksCHAPTER THREE ━━  a show to remember

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝YOU'LL SURELY BE SURPRISED❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

THE MAGICIANS NOW FOUND THEMSELVES WAITING backstage for their final act this evening. Throughout the year they've gotten to know each other and formed a close friendship that came even closer to some sort of dysfunctional family. Performing together became natural for them, a second nature and an amazing experience.

They've become a dynamic team. A group of no ones, together the next big hit to hit the stage.

After a magnificent first half of the show, they were now ready for their final performance in Las Vegas. Something no one had seen, the biggest trick of the night. The act that would set their plan into motion.

"You've got everything ready?" Wren asked frantically as the nerves finally got to her and jitters coursed through her veins. "The helmet is working, right?"

"Everything is working and ready, Wren." Henley replied, following the brunette's rapid movements as she paced around. "And please stop pacing you're making me dizzy."

Wren sheepishly smiled at the redhead, halting in her tracks as she rubbed her arm. "Sorry."

The other four magicians sighed in content now that the petite girl was sitting down again on the couch and kept to herself.

But their moment of peace was short lived as the brunette looked back up with wide eyes. "Are you sure everything is working?" She asked again biting her lip.

Daniel groaned. "Wren, for the last time we're ready, nothing is wrong. Stop worrying."

Wren narrowed her eyes at him. "I would have thought that you'd like me checking everything. Aren't you the one who is always telling us that everything needs to be perfect." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Merrit sighed glancing between the two. "And there they go again." He faced Jack and Henley.

"That isn't true. I just like to make sure we're not messing anything up." Daniel corrected her.

"That is the same thing." She pointed out.

"It isn't."

Wren gave him a look. "It is."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it is not."