SIX

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
CHAPTER SIX ━━  onward and upwards

 magic tricksCHAPTER SIX ━━  onward and upwards

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝PLAY NICE❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

THEY HAD BEEN RELEASED ONLY A MERE HOUR AFTER WREN HAD LAST SEEN RHODES AND DRAY. THEY ALL HAD COUNTED ON THE FACT NEITHER THE COPS or the FBI could make a case against them without becoming the laughing stock of the country. They did not count on Interpol though, the organisation Alma Dray belonged to. But for now everything was sailing smoothly. And on to their next show it was.

It was about a four hour flight to New Orleans, long enough for everyone to calm down until their next show that evening where the next step of their plan would begin. Everyone was enjoying the peace they found on the plane, for a couple more hours they could relax without worrying if Agent Rhodes was after them again.

     The man had already declared a witch hunt on the horseman.

The brunette and the redhead sat in the back with Merrit, who was joking around, filling the air with laughter while Jack was talking to Jasmine and Daniel was playing with two coins at the front of the plane.

"Allow me to make plain what we all have been thinking." Merrit started looking at Wren as he turned his head to meet her eyes.

"And what's that?" She raised an amused eyebrow as she looked at the man across from her.

"Well obviously you have feelings of affection for Daniel." Merrit nonchalantly stated seconds after her question like it was the most obvious thing in the world

Wren choked on her drink, glaring at Henley who was laughing at her but before she could say anything on the matter Merrit continued. "Unrequited and misguided, owning to his lack of emotional availability." He added with a shrug.

Wren gave the man a look as he continued, the brunette just remaining quiet until he was done.

"Consequently, you're very tightly... How should I put it? Um.. corked."

Wren sighed shaking her head. "You're so wrong Merrit I have known the guy since we were kids."

Merrit shushed her raising a finger clearly showing he still wasn't done talking. "Now, recognizing that you have physical needs not being met, and strictly in vein of helping a sister out, I invite you to think of me as your own personal corkscrew." Merrit smirked in her direction.

Wren grinned playing his game, oblivious to Daniel's piercing gaze. "Let me mull over the offer of cheap and meaningless sex." Wren rolled her eyes.