ELEVEN

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
CHAPTER ELEVEN ━━ dead and all his friends

 magic tricksCHAPTER ELEVEN ━━  dead and all his friends

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝HOLY SHIT INDEED❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

WREN SAT IN OF THE TAXI, ANXIOUSLY BITING HER LIP, HER PHONE IN HAND AS SHE FLICKED HER EYES UP TO LOOK AT DANIEL, WHO WAS SITTING IN the front of the car . Each one of them had a job to do within all of this and if the brunette was honest the plan was plain stupid, so stupid she wouldn't be surprised if everything would come crashing down around them. But it was also so fucked up crazy it might actually work out.

Her eyes flickered back to her phone screen not keen on ruining their plan by not doing her part of the job. Wren was the one keeping track of Jack's car as he raced down the street Henley was in a van filled with dummies the same was with Merrit only he was in a yellow school bus.

Wren glanced outside the window, Jack was racing down the streets the cops hot on his tail and nerves filled her system as she watched the youngest horseman pass them.

"Everyone ready? Can you all hear me?" She asked leaning forward resting her elbows on her knees, waiting from a response from her friends.

"Loud and clear."

"Hearing you, Walsh."

Wren grinned, her gaze averting to the front of the car to focus on Daniel. "Ready?" She asked.

Daniel nodded his grip on the steering wheel tightening "Ready."

"Alright, plan is in action." The brunette announced loudly.

Wren's eyes were glued to Jack's car, following his every move on her phone as the red dot moves at a high speed over the bridge, Alma and Dylan were close behind him.

"Come on, Jack." She whispered to herself.

"Focus on the bridge. Jack is less than a mile away." She informed looking down at her phone, biting her lip nervously

It was time for the distraction.

"Hold on." Daniel warned the brunette quickly, swerving to the left to block Dray from passing them.

Wren grabbed a hold of the seat in front of her as the cab pulled in another lane after Jack passed them.

Wren grinned as Rhodes and Dray were now stuck behind them. She grinned when she peeked over her shoulder to see Alma step on the break for a moment before she quickly focused ahead, not wanting to draw attention to herself