TWO

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
CHAPTER TWO━━  a lovely sight

 magic tricksCHAPTER TWO━━  a lovely sight

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝ EXCUSE-MOI" ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

A LOT HAD CHANGED SINCE THE FIVE MAGICIANS HAD MET in an old abandoned and rundown apartment building in New York City a year ago. Even though not everything went smoothly and the group had to conquer many obstacles on their way—mostly the bickering amongst themselves. Luckily it was as if they had their own little guardian angel watching them to make sure they succeeded. They became some kind of misfit family rather than just colleagues.

Not that anyone would ever admit such atrocious thing.

They had spent uncountable nights and days, no rest and no vacations crammed together in the same space. To work out all the kinks, and to rope their target into their schemes. To become the good oiled machine that they needed to be for their shows. Working together planning something big, never seen on a stage before. All with blind faith on their side. All for The Eye.

In a couple months The Five Horseman would be famous. They would be remembered. Hopefully.

"Never thought Paris would be such a beautiful place." Wren crossed her legs gazing and looked around the city of love in admiration. A lovely sight, as pedestrians roamed around and the warm sun warmed her cold arms.

"We don't have time for your sightseeing Wren." Daniel's voice hissed through her earpiece as the raven haired man glanced at the general direction of the brunette from his position.

"Sorry, I casually offered any form of my opinion Daniel. I didn't know we had become a censored dictatorship overnight." The woman snapped, her eyes averted from the beautiful view and towards Daniel's general direction.

"We have to do this the right way, Wren, we don't need you messing up the plan." Daniel replied exasperated as he took a deep breath, while he could not see the brunette, he was sure a death glare—one he become very familiar with over the year—was directed in his direction.

"We haven't even started yet. Stop trying to control me Daniel."

"I'm not trying to controlling-"

"Can you both shut up Étienne is coming." Henley interrupted making both Daniel and Wren halt their argument and like there was a switch turned, both magicians turned serious in a matter of seconds.

"Alright you're up Merrit."

Wren could see Merritt walk up the stairs from the corner of her eye. The man muttering something to their target that she vaguely heard the echo through her earpiece 'Las Vegas.' And before the Frenchman knew what happened Merrit disappeared behind a corner.