PROLOGUE

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
PROLOGUE━━ card with a hidden meaning

 magic tricks PROLOGUE━━  card with a hidden meaning

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝WHO WANTS TO SEE SOME MAGIC? ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

WREN WALSH WAS A NAME A FEW WERE FAMILIAR WITH IN New York City. They mostly knew her as a street kid, a trouble maker, and sometimes the woman they tried to avoid. Why? Street magicians, while most entertaining indeed, often were just as admirable at robbing you blind. Now Wren was not like that...anymore. She has long since passed the need to pickpocket for a meal and a place to sleep. When she was an idle teen, helping bring food to the table at home. Nowadays, she performed for the very reason she had gotten into magic in the first place. The wonders, the illusions, the glee it brought her.

The carefree woman had a knack for tricks and illusions—so much so, that withing the small magical community she had been well-known at this point. Her talent spoke for herself as magic and wonderous stared followed her around the bustling streets after a performance. Maybe it was her passion for creating something that people couldn't explain or from her father who introduced her to the art of magic at a young age, but magic became her life and passion.

Her motives were quite simple at this stage in her life— she wanted to create the same sparkle in people's eyes as her father created in hers while putting a smile on people's faces.

So the young and optimistic brunette practised her tricks, brushed up her charm and ventured to streets filled with curious bystanders, tourists, and business men alike and started to perform magic.

And her favourite place was the one she had seen her first magic show at the age of five; Central Park.

She smiled at the kids that had gathered around her. Softly chattering and exciting staring at her from where they stood. The crowd had started small, but once she had been recognised by a few regulars, the crowd had grown quickly. People from all ages had gathered, bright and curious eyes staring up at her in anticipation, "Do you want to see some magic?" She bellowed over the group, her own eyes filled with joy.

That one word. It was all it took to made the children's jump up in excitement.

She grinned when all the kids frantically nodded, some even shouting enthusiastic words. "Alright! For the first trick I'll need a volunteer." She stated while shuffling the deck cards swiftly, the cards moving rapidly and smoothly between her nimble fingers. It had become a second nature to her, as easy as breathing.

Wren motioned for a small raven haired boy to step forward with a large smile, he had dragged his grandmother towards her when he noticed her beginning to set up. The child looked at his guardian for permission before he skipped towards her