21|He Just Wants Tø Feel Sømething, And I Døn't Think That's Asking Før Tøø Much

"Dan, have you seen my phone?" Phil shouts from the living room. He's pushing couch pillows, and checking under papers, but he can't seem to find it anywhere.

Dan wanders into the living room seeing Phil bent over the couch pulling off the cushions.

"Woah, nice ass." Dan says with a smirk.

Phil looks at back at him, and rolls his eyes completely unamused. "Not funny." He says still searching.

Dan heads into the kitchen. "Do you know where you might have left it?" He asks. He knows it's a stupid question, but Phil forgets things a lot.

"No clue."

Dan opens the fridge to see Phil's phone on the top shelf. He laughs. "Phil, I think I found your phone."

Phil immediately pops up from the living room. "Where?" He asks.

Dan pulls Phil's phone out the fridge, and holds it up with a smile.

Phil laughs. "I forgot I set my phone down in there when I came to make a sandwich earlier."

Phil walks over, and makes a grab for it, but Dan pulls it back. "If you want your phone you're going to have to take it from me."

Phil rolls his eyes. "Dan, I really don't have time for this right now."

"Find time for me, Daddy." Dan whines playfully.

"Give me my phone." Phil says with a smile as he shakes his head. He hates it when he calls him that...only because it turns him on.

Dan sticks the phone in his underwear trying not to react to how cold it is. "Cum and get it." He says.

You see, Dan did this with only intentions of flirting and teasing. He didn't even think for a second that Phil would actually take the phone out of his underwear.

Phil sticks his hand down Dan's pants with no hesitation. His hand brushes past Dan's dick, and Dan's mouth falls open as he lets out a very quiet moan. God he's so easy, Phil thinks. But it's over as soon as it started. Phil pulls his hand out of Dan's pants with his phone triumphantly resting between his fingers.

He smiles innocently up at Dan. "What? You didn't think I'd really do it?" Phil asks.

Dan stares at him with the same level of open mouthed shock. Phil rolls his eyes. "I've touched a penis before, Dan."

Dan shakes himself out of his surprised state. "But you've never touched me like that before."

Phil just shrugs. "Maybe if you're lucky I'll do it again."

He walks away calmly leaving Dan confused, and a little hard. Damn teenage hormones.

***

Phil sits in his chair reading a book peacefully. He doesn't know why he likes these moments so much, but they bring him peace. Reading was like looking into another world. Just as the book starts to get interesting Dan waltzes in, and sits on his lap.

He's facing him directly with his legs around Phil's waist. He's biting his lip. Phil sets down the book he was reading, and stares at him with one eyebrow raised. "Um...Dan?"

Dan smiles, and starts to trace patterns on Phil's chest. "I want you bad." He says quietly.

Phil looks him up and down. I want you more. He gulps, "Dan, you are really starting to confuse me."

Dan laughs, and wraps his arm around Phil's neck. He plays with the little hairs at the nape. "I want you to fuck me." Dan whispers into Phil's ear, "It's really not that confusing."

PHIL, NO. BAD IDEA. NO, PHIL. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! His inner voices shout at him relentlessly. Phil tries everything in his power to listen to them, but his crotch is right up against Dan's, and every time Dan moves he feels tingly from the friction. He really, really, really wants to rebel against his better judgement.

He really, really, really, really wants to. His breaths are uneven, and he can't think of anything to say. Dan is so close to breaking him as he trails kisses up his jawline.

He pushes Dan off of his neck. Not in an aggressive way, but in a very slow gentle way. Dan has a confused look on his face as he looks at Phil. Phil lays a hand on Dan's cheek. Dan leans into his touch. He stares into the eyes he feel in love with dreamily.

"Dan, baby," he says. "I don't want us to share our first kiss full of lust. I want the moment to be special. I want it to be full of love."

Dan's eyes widen. Phil really wants to kiss him someday? Baby? "Really?" He says hopefully.

Phil wishes there was another way to stop Dan, but this seems to be the only way. Flirting.

"Of course." Phil says smiling gently.

Dan smiles back. "Oh, Okay, then." He starts to blush, and he doesn't know why.

"I love you." Phil says stroking his cheek softly. "I love you so much."

Dan almost has a heart attack. "I-I love you, too." He stutters out.

Phil kisses him on the cheek. "Wait for me to find you." he whispers. Dan doesn't know what that means, but he nods slowly. Phil pulls him into a hug.

No one says a word. Comfortable silence. They hold each other until they fall asleep.