12| Have You Ever Watched A Ship Sink

Phil -20 Dan -16

Dan was over the moon excited. Phil had spent his two years in college, and he was coming back. Phil didn't actually need it though because he had supposedly found a job as a YouTuber, and Dan was mad he ever left in the first place, but it was hard to be mad because Phil was coming back.

While Phil was gone, Dan had made new friends. Tyler didn't end up going to college, so he stayed behind those two years making videos as well as Phil. Tyler was the one who got Phil on the idea of YouTube in the first place. Troye and Dan bonded with him a lot. Troye became closer to Tyler than Dan, but they all hung out a lot together. Dan also became closer to Louise, and a girl named Blake. She was the younger sister of Paige.

***

Troye
Dan, are you okay? You are acting happy. You're never this happy.

Dan
Phil is coming back! How could I not be happy?

Troye
Do you remember when we were younger, and you would deny your love for him?

Troye
Now all you do is talk about him.

Dan
No, I don't!

Troye
I have the screenshots you can't lie to me, bitch

Dan
Fuck

Dan
Aren't you excited too? Connor comes back as well.

Troye
I'm nervous.

Dan
Why?

Troye
What if we aren't the same. The last time I saw him was for like 10 minutes.

Dan
I know that he loves you, and that's what matters

Troye
Okay

Dan
Do you want to come over to mine?

Troye
Nah. I'm at Tilly's rn

Dan
You spend a lot of time at Tyler's ever since Connor left

Troye
What's that supposed to mean?

Dan
Nothing. It's just a bit diffrent.

Troye
It's is none of your business who I decide to spend most of my time with. Things have changed, Dan.

Dan
Alright. Sorry I even said anything to you.

Seen 9:18 pm

Dan sighed at his phone, and rolled over to his back staring at the ceiling. Troye was probably just being defensive of his relationship that's all. He won't stay mad forever.

Dan didn't really mean anything by what he said it's just Tyler obviously had a huge crush on Troye, and he didn't want Troye to leave Connor for him. He didn't want to snoop in on Connor and Troye's relationship, but he didn't want to watch it burn either.

He wondered what will happen when Connor and Phil return. Have they changed at all? Troye and Dan certainly have.