11│Building It Closer│

Hello, everyone! Finally another chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote! Have a nice day and see you on Saturday in the next chapter! - Love, C.S

There's never in a million years that this day will come. Lessie was anxious—she can't stop walking around in circle as her mind ran in maze with her hazy sight—not knowing what do or even who to call.

            She knew that Stuart had no time to hear her whine about today's accident. She was barely a human being as she saw how tense and tight her face looked. She never gave a single thing about her look. She just wanted Morgen to be safe. That's all.

            All she wants was to leave as soon as she knew that Morgen's place was in the right one. But, it's a nature's law. When you're falling in to a big hole—there's always two type of person who would be there to help you out from your big hole and someone who would step on your fingers and watch you drowned into distress.

            We all know who that second person is. "You can see him now," the nurse quipped—giving her the way in as she rushed her feet inside the room.

            She found Declan there—sitting with his face that flipped in anger—giving him a bad impression as she walked in.

            Looking down to his legs as her heart stabbed right into the main core of her soul. "Are you al—"

            "Don't ask me if I'm alright or not—because, as you can see with your smart eyes, you can see my right foot in gips." 

            Lessie licked her lips as she glanced him in distasteful—looking at how he rolled his eyes to the side—giving her his cold stares and his knife-like words.

            "I'm sorry," she softly muttered—walking her way closer to him with Declan's expression that killed her in silent as he closed his mouth—giving no respond.

            "You know I did it accidentally, Declan. Even though this hatred towards you was a bloody thing—I would never—" she stopped her words as he started to glanced her with his glowered eyes—beckoning her to stop her whined as she sealed her lips.

            "The point is, I would never hit you on purpose," she shortened her words—getting the main idea as he started to threw his gaze randomly.

            "Look. If you have anything you want me to do—I'll help. At least that's what I could do right now," she murmured—making her position closer to him as he slowly gazed her.

            "About Morgen—"

            "I will never leak it to media," she quipped in a rush. "Done that." she raised her hands.

            "Not that," he casually muttered—gazing her with a lazy stare.

            As she slowly lowered her hands—her face expression changed slowly as she muttered, "Wha—what is it then?" worriedly.

            With his killer smirked—leaving her face dropped to the floor—his tone changed into something she hated the most. "I want you to help me take care of Morgen."

            And that's where everything started. Well, something as we called disaster for Lessie—but, victory for Declan.

☕️☕️☕️

            "No, no, no! Please, Declan!" She begged—half crying with Declan's stagnant face showed her that her begging—didn't worked out for him.