3│Disturbance│

"Doctor!" Kathy came right on her sight as she back away in a rush. "Have you seen Morgen?"

"No, I thought he was in the bathroom with—" Kathy's face was unwell and Lessie knew what was happening. "Oh, bollocks!"

Lessie rushed herself to the bathroom and found no one was there. Her knees weakened and she felt her skin was burning her fair skin that made her gone batty.

"Kathy! Where in the bloody hell is he?!" her loud whispering went right to Kathy's mind as she moved her hands around in a bizzare way.

"Oh, Doctor, I don't have any clue—"

"Kathy! Don't you dare say that—" her eyes fell right on the window—looking right to Morgen's little body as she sighed in relieved.

"Kathy! Kathy! Take the wheel chair! Now!" she was shouting in silent as she nodded instantly and went to search a wheel chair.

Lessie hurriedly ran towards the beach that was they're scenery every day. She kept her feet down when she can see Morgen's tiny hands wander with the sand.

"You really stunned me to death, Morgen." Lessie sat down next to him as Morgen was looking towards the sand—not bothered.

"What are you doing here, Morgen? Hm? Tell me some," Lessie muddled.

"Will Mommy and Daddy came back?" Lessie's heart just got stabbed and her lungs felt heavy—her breath started to roam inside.

"I miss them already," he mumbled.

Despite the sadness eyes, she tried to carry the joy as she smiled and patted his back—started to embrace him.

"Me too, Morgen. I bet they miss you too," she convinced. Morgen's eyes was really hard to stare. That blue eyes intimidate her and it made her right comfortable. "Come on, let's bug off, it's too windy out here."

"Okay." He grabbed her hand and Lessie quickly patted the sand off his bum as she smiled towards him to comfort with her warm smile.

"Doctor!" Kathy was heard from afar and she quickly put him on the wheelchair—giving him a big feathery scarf to cover him from the wind.

The sand was not a wheel's best friend—so, Kathy and Lessie lift them up until they reached the house.

"If you want to play on the sand—give us a bell, alright?" Lessie smiled warmly as he pouted and nodded in the end.

"Oh, Dr. Lonette," Cole belled her as she excused herself to Morgen.

"What is it Mr. Smith? Anything I can help?"

"Morgen's godfather is here. I wanted you to talk to him—explain everything about Morgen's condition like maybe what to do—or not to do—or even, his favorite things to do—like hobbies? Or—"

"I—I get it, Mr. Smith. Everything about Morgen. I'm all set up. I got you." she smiled politely.

"Well, he was right there—that man that is standing there—right next to the drink beverage place." Lessie thanked him for the information as she slowly moved her feet to him.

"Um, excuse me," Lessie greeted Declan that busied himself gander the room with a juice on his hand.

"Hi, I'm—"

"Finally, someone noticed my existence! God, I basically knew that these people are only shy. But, you're brave enough."

Lessie curled his eyebrows while looking at Declan in boggle. "I'm sorry, but—"