9.II│Tomorrow, Hard Lines Kick│

Hello everyone! Finally part 2 of chapter 9 is here! This is a long chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it! I personally had a lot of fun writing this chapter and believe me, the feels are getting stronger for me to write even more! So thank you for the support and don't forget to vote if you love this chapter!

- Love, C.S

Lessie was ready to made her own move when it's time to get back to her apartment. She was exhausted—breathing even felt so hard to do. After a long day, she never really managed to look at television or even made contact with them.

            She turned the lights on—shining her living room with her lazy gazed as she moved her feet to the couch.

            She threw herself on the couch—making her breath even heavier—but, she don't mind about it—as long as she laying down there without using her own feet.

            She looked at her coffee table and found some old newspaper that she stacked there—without even reading it.

            "Oh, bollocks," she lazily sighed and after a second—she put herself back on track as she snatched the newspaper and threw them away with a zero worth mind she thought.

            She went trough her phone—found several message and miss calls from Stuart. She grinned cheerfully—strapping her back—moving her bum to sat on the couch instead of laying down.

            "Hello," Stuart's deep voice was heard—melting her desire to meet him.

            "So, you're still up?" she moved her position—trying to comfort herself from her back pain.

            "Yeah, I just arrived at my hotel," he sighed.

            "How's Paris?" Lessie asked with her smile drew on her face—waiting for his long explanation about the city.

            "Um, yeah. Great, it was beautiful here," he muttered.

            "Oh, everybody knows that," she sarcastically said with her giggle as she moved herself to the kitchen—pouring some water for herself. "Come on, tell me about Paris since you've eyed one."

            She can heard his sighed as it made her shoulder loosened—thinking it may not be the right time.

            "Are you alright?" she asked worriedly as she put down her own glass.

            "No, no. I'm fine it's just..." he stopped right at a moment—leaving Lessie drowned in curiosity. "I'm really, really tired. Can we talk tomorrow?"

            Lessie bit her lip as she tried to hold on to her rage—gripping her own glass that might spill on his face right now. "So tired? Why you call me then?"

            She snorted in her lazy grin as she tried to get herself in between. "Please, Lessie. Not now, I don't want to fight."

            Lessie was not that type of a woman who kept herself blocked in a relationship. Whenever she felt unfaithful—she protested.

            "I'm not picking a fight, Stuart," Lessie quipped. "I'm just—curious, you know? Since it's been a very long time since you've called me rather than texting."

            "You watch me on television this evening?" he snatched a question—leaving her heartbeat drowned through her internal organs.

            His life was always on television—traveling everywhere was part of his career. Stuart has been the famous motivator from England—thinking of how young he was—his career went legit on the stock. Of course, his good look went mad on market.