10│One Catastrophe│

Hi everyone! Another chapter after 3 days! This chapter is going to be the beginning of Lessie and Declan! I'm even more excited, thinking about the next chapter! Anyway, I hope you guys love it and kindly left some vote or comment! I'll see you again this Saturday for another update!

-Love, C.S

Lessie knew it was an absurd thing to do—yet it never fell her to a downer situation. She looked up—glancing the ceiling—released her breath.

"You know, I would love it if you don't tell anyone about you know..." Rupert—somehow was Lessie's hostage—dimming him in distress.

"Seriously, I'm not thirsty for media or money. I just want to see Morgen, that's all!" Lessie made a vicious smile—leaving Rupert's heart shook.

"Well, you're telling the truth, right?"

Lessie turned her body to him—giving him a sigh as she glanced him in cynical. "Please. Who else knows about Morgen leaving with Declan? Besides, I never knew that he was a football player after I hated him."

"Wait, you hate him?" he narrowed his eyes—getting hazy on her statement.

"Seriously, is that what you caught from my words?" she sighed—rolling her eyes to the side as she turned her back—exited the elevator.

"But, you really promise that you would never tell the media about this, right?" he pouted.

"Stop with that pouting thing—it's not cute at all—and, if you ask me that again—I swear, I'm going to leak it to the media or even worse than that," she muttered—pointing her finger in front of his nose—making him gulped his saliva into his stomach.

"Yes, Ma'am," he muttered as he held his breath—making Lessie's smirked hit Rupert in relieved.

She pointed the door with her finger—making sure it was the right door. Rupert confirmed it with his nodding as she rang the bell without hesitation.

Rupert glanced to Lessie—questioning, how she got included to Declan's life. As he scanned her—judging the look of her she can't be the one who he called a nurse—because, she would be someone who doesn't played her work well by how she put Rupert in hostage.

The door opened on her face—showing Declan's face with his smirk that left Lessie to hold her grudge.

"Meet again at last," he quipped with a little mock in his tone as Lessie gazed him with a dull look.

"Of course. You think you've seen the last of me back then?" she pointed her thumb to the back as she furrowed her brows—snorting at the end.

"I'm glad," he shrugged his shoulder while he moved aside—giving her a space to come in.

He then fell to Rupert's face as he sighed then showed his smile—leaving Rupert's heart ripped. "You can wait outside," he murmured.

He slammed the door on his face—gasping on his position as he yelled, "Oh, are you kidding me?"

☕️☕️☕️

"What brought you here?" he approached her as he took her coat that wrapped her thin body.

Lessie took a glance at him—shocked by his gentle action that she might find plastic—which is, fake.

"Morgen. What else?" she snorted as she eyed the room—kind of dazed by the place as she put her hands together—fiddling with it.

"All the way from North Devon? You sure are Wonder Woman," he mocked.