1│Tomorrow, Can You Heal? │

Hi, everyone! So this chapter will be the beginning of Morgen's story where Derek (Declan's brother) was going to be in this chapter a lot! Even most of them! I hope you guys enjoy and see you guys in the next chapter soon!

"Come in, Mr. and Mrs. Fredmorey," The lady with her ginger hair brushed back through her hair—humidly, as it made a cringe at first to look—but, that's just how she likes to look.

            "It appeared to be a very nice weather, am I right?" She was trying to melt the acquaintance to more friendly atmosphere.

            "You appeared to be correct," Emily started to accept the nervous feelings on her tum as her beautiful dark hair was falling perfectly while she nodded elegantly.

            "Why don't you two... sit here and I'll bring you some cup of tea, yeah?" She started get rid of the pillows to the side while Emily and Derek were looking at her. "By the way, name is Linda," she muttered as she looked back while her back was bended towards the couch as she made it looked comfortable.

            "Have a sit," she smiled.

            Derek and Emily sat down the couch as Derek was doing the same thing as he walked down the building. Emily noticed his feeling was anxious but somehow excited. So, she held his hand as she looked him in the eyes—telling him it was going to be fine.

            The moment Linda took finally over as she put down two cups of tea and started to put down an application. "We don't really suggest you to take this little boy. You can look for another if you want," she said.

            Derek took a deep breath as Emily looked at him for an answer. "No, we are sure for our option we had and a choice we made."

            "I mean, we don't know where he came from, and if you can just maybe wait for another—"

            "No effort needed, Linda. I think we're good. We're taking him. Taking him home," Emily speak up as she made a polite—looking smile as Derek looked at her passionate choice.

            "Just bring him to us," Derek asked politely.

            Linda can't resist their eyes that fell for the baby boy they just found for a week right in front of their door.

            As Linda took them to the room—Derek and Emily knew that their life would change as they look into the baby boys' eyes. That blue eyes made them fell for the boy.

As Derek remembered when the first time he tried to carry him—he whispered, "You're coming home with us, baby boy."

☕️☕️☕️

            It was never Derek's plan to see a beautiful, stunning woman who effortlessly fell on his hand. Emily and Derek were like the words to speak. They needed each others as they were just a month old.

            Blinded by Emily's spell and her goofy laugh she made—Derek forgot one thing. Things that perhaps he had taken care of. People might get bored easily. Derek was the man for an example.

            He might in love with Emily—but, he forgot one thing. One chance that he eventually missed when he thought his life was getting in to a perfect picture—unfortunately, it was a missing puzzle.

            "Tell him that it's Morgen's first birthday—"

            Rupert hissed. "Oh, bollocks—how can I say this—Declan said he can't attend the party this evening."