PROLOGUE

Hi, everyone! So this is my very first story that I published in Wattpad! So, I'm new and I've been thinking about joining Wattpad since writing story was my hobby! So, this is my third story but the first one that I've published! I hope you guys love it as much as I do!

No serious content or anything offended because I did this just for fun! Enjoy! -Love, C.S

Dying. How would you expect something when you wake up in the bright morning that somehow was the day a person was longing that day to come as their spectacular days in their live.

But, it was different for just one little man who was hoping a different thing. Regardless, breathing without a heavy struck on the lightning—perhaps was breathing fine without a wild mind was somehow good.

That day, Declan was standing on the wooden wall—thinking, how this miserable life ended just like that.

For him, it's unexpected—even though, he knew that the storm will come—eventually, he was never ready.

And that crazy moment he lived for was somehow nothing—even though, he went through an underdog days—just to lift my weight.

Thinking was somehow regretful—talking was like a murder—and breathing was like an unexpected major crime.

"Tell me when you're ready, Declan." He can hear someone was shouting from the other side of the wall. Ready? He was never ready. It would be a big silent—swept the crowd just in a second by this loud—yet, dimming scream inside my head.

He never answered her. He was just sitting there—like I said before, looking at the wooden wall like it was a creative art and it wasn't even appropriate looking.

He stood up weakly, started to hunt something around him with his red teary eyes as the mirror that stood next to his right side was there—reflecting the hideous expression he never had since the day he was born.

Sighing was his loud respond. He walked towards the mirror and as He saw another body like himself. There, somehow changed something.

Not by how He looked in the mirror. He found a marker—stranded behind the mirror, but he still can see the marker from my side. So, he took it and as he bend down—the mirror fell and it caused a loud massive sound.

He can hear someone was shouting in a panic motion as he answered looking fine. And as he saw the back of the mirror—things changed.

Things that brought something to him—that somehow made him realize something. He can't make a good respond—he was shocked either way.

What if he was not happy when he left? What if he cries every time he whisper him a goodbye?

But, then as he saw the back of that mirror, that writing—the answer was cleared. Just a cheese that somehow can be sweet. Odd, fit for a king, but somehow right.

 Odd, fit for a king, but somehow right