6│Not On Your Tintype│

Hello, everyone! Another chapter for today! I've been loving this story so far and it just went well as I expected! Enjoy reading this chapter and hope you like it! See you in another chapter soon!

- Love, C.S

Feeling like a prisoner-Declan's back felt like he got police-chained in their eyes, keep him in their pocket. He never really felt like a serious thing to take Morgen with him.

            Since, Cole Smith make him meet Lessie and this another scene with Emily's mother-his brain was zonked. So much things that he needs to worry and he was not really used to lift this much weight on his back. Football? It was like his blood-never been his weight.

            But, this situation? Crushed him with a blink-strangled his neck to death-breathing like he was having an asthma.

            His feet stopped right in front of Morgen's door-Lessie was talking with a sweet attitude-touching his cheek-convince or maybe bribe him with an empty words.

            She turned around-met Declan's eyes. "Hi," he softly greeted. Lessie breathe in distress-taking her own step in a heavy string to face him closer.

            "Are you going to slap me for the second time?" he asked. Declan seems like he poured a joke. But, honestly-he was being serious.

            "No, I'm not going to do that to you. No way. It's just-" she clenched her hand in a fist and put it right on her lips-looking barmy. "It's not you, I guess. He was just not on his right mind-he went trough a lot. So, I guess you were just not on his right time."

            "Lucky me," he murmured in sarcasm. "Is he alright, though?"

            "Yeah," she sighed. "No need to worry."

            Lessie went passed by him-causing him to made a reflect movement-grabbing her arms-stopping her from leaving.

            "What are you doing?" she asked in boggle.

            "Don't leave me alone with this boy," he begged. "Please?"

            Lessie made a smirk-knowing he maybe traumatized by Morgen. "Alright, but hurry up," she loosened up.

            He sighed-looking relieved as he slowly approached Morgen while Lessie glanced him from the back-looking caution.

            "Hey, Morgen." As Morgen made a turn-Declan's heart suddenly beat faster than before.

            "I don't want you," he repeated his word-but, this time it was slower and softer-may seem sweeter than before.

            "I know, you don't want me because you don't know me," he gyrated. Morgen nodded. "But, your Dad said you're coming with me. No need to worry-I'm a good person."

            Morgen took a long gaze at him. Deeper than an ocean, that eyes appeared dark for Declan. He knew why he thought that. This boy was never going to be his best friend. Ever.

            "Who are you?" Morgen asked-tilting his head slowly-pouting his mouth and moved his feet-swung back and forth.

            Declan was trying to smile-looking warm. He never really interact with kids that much. Maybe just an entrance he made when he was about to start the football game in the field. That's how he touched and interacted with kids. Most of them were just fans. So, no effort needed to impress the kids.

            "I'm Declan," he said. "Declan Fred-"

            His words were interrupted as he heard Morgen gasped in shocked. Looking dazed by his bright eyes that locked to Declan's face. He started to point his face and said, "You're uncle Dexie!"

            His smile faded away as Morgen's reaction was somehow making another horrible reaction to Declan. Okay, he was confused by the way he knew him so well. But, the most blinding fact was that word at the end.

            He blinked several times-bringing back his conscious. "Wait, um... what did you just called me?"

            "Uncle Dexie! Daddy always called you Dex and I want to call you Uncle Dexie!" His voice pitched as he made Lessie holding her laugh-not trying to gag-meanwhile Declan was tainted by Morgen.

            "Or maybe call him Dad?" Lessie muttered softly from afar-but, loud enough for Declan to hear it as he responded with a glowered eyes on her that made Lessie's smile wider.

            "No, no. Don't call me that. That's-"

            "Oh, would you look at that! That's really sweet! I bet you love it, ain't it?" Lessie came to their wall-climbing his feet-drowning him good to hell as he held his breath with his eyes closed-holding his grudge.

            Declan remained silent for a second-bringing his sense back and broke off when Lessie kicked him that caused him blurted the words he was not desire to say.

            "Ah, yeah!" he gyrated in a loud voice while Morgen gazed him in his sweet blue eyes.

            "I'll back away again," Lessie excused herself again-walking towards the front door and stood there to watch them from far.

            "So, are you staying at my house now?" he said with pure voice.

            "Oh, no. You-you're moving in with me," he casually said with a flat tone. "I have you know-my work-I can't move here."

            "Where do you live?" he asked again.

            "I live in London now. So, you're moving to London," he said in a rush as he checked his phone-gazing the message Rupert sent.

            When will you back home?

            Declan sighed as he typed, Shut up, I don't know and send the message instantly.

            "Daddy said London had a wonderland!" He screamed in excitement-jumping on his position. Lessie made a smile-looking relieved by his improvement-not seem to be sad. He was rather excited when he saw Declan which is shocking by how he first responded to him earlier.

            "Uh, yeah. I think," he muttered in a flat tone-looking dazed at the same time.

            His face looked fresh-even though those dark circles under his eyes that made him looked depressed appeared brighter when he said that.

            Morgen turned his head to Lessie-giving her his bright smile and somehow it brought Lessie to tears as she smiled with a giggle-giving him her thumbs up as a good sign.

Remember, Derek. I've done this not for you. Not for me or this little boy. But for my desire. As I might crush myself at the end thinking this might be a bad idea.

            Declan looked casual and rather just okay with the condition in front of Lessie and Morgen that time. He was not move a bit by how Morgen was excited to move to London. He was supposed to be happy-but, the truth was, Declan was not in a good swing. He rather thought this was nightmare. But, he knew by doing this he might as well just trapped in. Like a suicide. He will definitely regret this action. Well, as we might said, not yet.

 Well, as we might said, not yet