twenty two

Harry's p.o.v

Louis was taken straight to the hospital in the palace, he was in so much pain he passed out, i knew Lucas let Louis take over his mind at that point because lucas didn't want to feel the pain, Lucas was annoyingly clever i clenched my teeth as i saw Louis being rushed away though i knew now i could never look at Louis again in the same way.

Before i could even asses my situation i felt two strong arms take my arms.

'Harry Tomlinson?'  they said (this was obviously my name now)

'Yes,' i quivered

'You are going to have to come with us,' they said while placing handcuffs onto my arm.

i paniced, i didn't want to go to kail!

'IM innocent i promise it was an accident!' i shouted

'Save it for the judge,' they said and roughly. i screamed annd yelped, suddenly i wasn't treated with so much respect now everyone saw me as a traitor.

As i was pushed downstairs to the dungeons i saw Louis' family (minus lottie) looking at me with such hatred and hurt.

'We should have known you never loved him as soon as you got married you wanted to kill him and take this palace from him you are just like everyone else!' Louis' mum spat

'No no its not like that i promise!' i said to them but they turned their heads away from me, i felt like everyone hated me now which was probably the case. 

it would be all over the news that i attempted to kill my husband, my family would be proud of me they always thought i didn't love him but the truth was that i loved him so much and i wa safraid he would not love me anymore and even be afraid of me!

As i pushed roughly into the grubby cell which was similar to the one Zayn had i began to shake it was so cold what if this was my fate for the rest of my life? i would go mad in this cell with nothing to look at but grey walls. 

Noone could support my argument about Lucas Noone other than Lottie, but would she admit who Lucas really was? she was too afraid of him...

i must have been in the cell for hours when a guard came down, i thought he would give me food because i was hungry.

'Normally the king would request the prisoner to be tortured,' The guard said

my heart started to thump harder.

'But for you he just wants to talk to you, he wants you to explain... he doesn't want you to get hurt and he knows you have a suitable reason for you shooting him in the knee cap,'the guard said

i nodded gratefully. 

The guards led me to louis' bed in the hospital wing, i got evil glares on the way everyone seemed to hate me everyone looked like they would kill me everyone but louis who looked undertsanding in his eyes and it broke my heart to see him in this much pain. 

'Louis! Lou! are you alright!' I said and ran to hug him gently, everyone scowled.

'I am getting better harry,' Louis said with tenderness in his voice. 

'I can explain i never wanted to hurt you,' i said

'i believe you harry,' louis said

as i started to explain my story it didn't come out as seriosuly as i hoped and some people laughed at how ridiculous i was they all thought i was taking the piss.