four

harry's p.o.v

The king scared me so much i wouldn't dare try and leave i guess this was my life now, i know the king will force me into doing things and i guess i can't refuse he knows how weak i am that is why he chose me he knows how easily i can be broken my parents and all the villagers were right. 

The shower was the best i ever had the warm water hit my skin and i felt refreshed, in the village the shower was very bad there was hardly ever any hot water here there was unlimited hot water. I cried a bit in the shower as i thought about everyone here i was objectified and the king will use me to his advantage i can't even describe my fear here i had noone to look after me i am pretty sure the king won't. As i got out of the shower i looked at myself in the mirror i was nothing but a weak little boy and i had cute babyish features i hated myself i wished i could be tough then i would be at home. 

I must admit the King is quite attractive i cannot deny that but i don't think i will ever learn to love him he's just got such a menacing personality. Despite his amazing good looks i think i will forever live in fear of him. I really wish i don't have to share this massive bedroom with him i mean in the chambers there are many bedrooms. I dressed myself in the pj's he gave me they were quite baggy but comfy and i lay in the bed and within seconds i was asleep i guess i didn't realise how tired i was. 

I awoke to someone tapping my shoulder.

'harry -harrry sweetheart harry,' louis said shaking me

why was he being so nice to me? i knew not to completly trust him yet. i opened my eyes. 

'wake up harry dinner is in 10 minutes,' he said

i was asleep for an hour and a half. I wriggled myself out of the comfy bed. i didn't dare look at louis.

'why do you sleep like that?' louis asked

i looked at him confused 'like what?' i mumbled so quietly

'You sleep hugging the pillow,' louis said

'i don't know sir...i have always done that,' i mumbled

'and why do you speak so quietly? i feel deaf with you,' Louis said he had a loud voice which showed his confidence. 

'im sorry sir,' i said

'well just get dressed into something smart for dinner my family will be there and they want to meet you and you have to act polite and smart you know how to do that right?' louis said

'yes sir,' i said

i dressed in a cashmere sweater and black trousers. these clothes were probably more expensive than any of my clothes put together. 

'You look hot harry,' louis said

'thankyou,' i mumbled

he smiled at me. He led me out of the room to the dining room I observed a portrait of a stunning young woman smiling. i was about to ask Louis who she is but he dragged me so quickly towards the dining room. It was set immaculatly the food was enough to feed the whole of my village it annoyed me how they were starving yet the rich get more than enough. 

'Hello you must be Harry i am louis' mother how was your nap?' she asked 

'it was good,' i mumbled she frowned as i looked down on the floor. 

Louis pinched my leg and i winced in pain he was reminding me to be nice. 

'I am Lottie Louis' sister,' A young woman shook my hand she smiled at me she was very pretty.