ten

Harry's p.o.v

What was Louis talking about? does he have amnesia or demntia because why did he think we not have sex last night? it lasted ages it would be impossible to forget i was annoyed because how could Louis forget my first time? did it really mean nothing to him? i am worried about his memory is it fading?

This wasn't  a simple forgetting no it was quite worrying how he had acted as if we hadn't had sex and all these headaches something is just not adding up?! I love Louis and i am worried about him he never seems to know what's going on is like when he's there it's like he is not there because he never remembers!!

Last night he kinda demanded sex and i thought it ws my duty to and he was very rough i remember every detail of last night how could he fortget them? he was acting as if i was the crazy one! no sirey i am not! 

*flashback to last night*

We were just about to have dinner though Louis didn't want to join he was complaining about a splitting headache, he was getting angry because he saw Niall checking me out whenever Louis complains about a headache Lottie always acts as if he is dying! i dont understand why, so Louis went somewhere to have a nap to ease his headache so i was quite lonely at dinner. Lottie was forced to dine with her future husband who she hates so i was alone with Louis' family who hardly spoke to me. 

I hopped around the palace after dinner not really knowing what to do, i reminded myself of a fluffy cute little bear compared to all these people in the palace they considered me as a child. I hopped around thinking about things in my head. i thoought about my family and i thought about Zayn even though i know i shouldn't be thinking about him but i did and i was. 

Niall came up to me and made me jump he began laughing.

'Hey Trophy husband,' 

'stop calling me that,' 

'you are though you are also the king's little sex toy,' 

'i am not,' 

'yes and i hear he wants sex with you soon so be aware that your clothes will be ripped and tatered and you wont be able to walk haha trophy husband you are such a tease,' 

'go away niall,' 

'but you see if you had sex with me i'd be gentle and i'd make you feel loved,' niall said kissing me on the lips. i pushed him away and ran away

Again the palace was quiet so I played some piano which a teacher tried to teach me but said i was hopeless as i kept distracting myself. I then went to my bedroom and i had a feeling that someone was following me. Anyways i couldn't find Louis anyway so i went to the bedroom i was in there for less than a minute when someone barged through the door. 

It was Louis, i smiled at him though he had a evil menacing face on i was confused. 

'Hi Lou,' i smiled going over ot hug me he accepted the hug though it was not nearly as warming as usual it was more gripping and strong and tight, it kinda hurt to be honest.

'Lets have sex,  strip,' he said roughly, his voice was more deep and his eyes were evil once again like the time he killed my kitten because he was jealous. 

i was confused why was he suddenly into sex? though i guess i was ready for it so i just nodded and honestly i thought Louis would be more romantic when it came to losing my virginity but i didn't know what to expect.

'Good,' he said, he looked at me with such an angry lust it was scary and he didn't feel so safe but anyways he was my Louis so i would do anything for him.