29. In My Pants

The first chapter has now hit a 100 reads, I am so thankful and grateful for those who have journeyed with me.

Thank you.

Enjoy this chapter, bye-bye.

Tyler's POV

"I knew that one day I will see you gripping and kissing a boy, you fag!" She said as I immediately got angry. "I'm not even sure your Mom and Dad knows about this and I will be glad to tell them." She said as I snickered a little but the anger was about to erupt inside of me.

She rushed out, "Bethany, Bethany!" She shouted Mom's name as she rushed down stairs then me and Rowan rush downstairs too, to see this witch of an aunty humiliate herself.

And how there she call me a fag, at that point, I was on the edge of punching her stupid little face.

"Wow so this is how you discipline your son uh? this is how you discipline them, allowing him to be a homosexual and kissing a boy in your house!." She raised her voice as everyone that was in the kitchen came out and everyone was now watching her insult my mother in her own house.

Oh, my blood is boiling right now but I will have to control my self.

"Mom what's going on?" Luke asked, I even forgot he came.

"What's going on is that, this your cousin right here is a fag!" She said pointing her crooked fingers at me.

"Okay lady you need to shut the fuck up, before we make you." Mia said walking to her.

"Karen, hey don't use that term on my son, I know Tyler's gay, he told us October and he has been in a relationship ever since then and no this is not how I discipline my children because they are already disciplined." Mom said as she just stared at her.

"You better not say something that you will regret Karen." I retorted.

She gasped, "How dare you talk back at me?" She said and was about to slap me but I held her hand and pushed my head back before her hand would touch my face. I walked closer to her squeezing her wrist. "You are not my Mom that you will have the fucking right to slap me." I could she fear in her eyes as I stared deep into her horrible soul and I dropped her hand as she held it.

"Everyone was right, you are not up to are family standards and you will never be." She said as I saw Mom's face change into a monster as she snapped and slapped Karen across the face.

"Hey don't you dare slap my wife!" Karen's husband said standing up from where he sat.

"You better sit the fuck down before I slap you!" Dad commanded as he stopped dead in his tracks and carefully went back to sitting.

"Tyler" Luke said looking at me but I couldn't tell the emotion on his face.

"Sorry Luke but I can't deal with your mother's shitty and fucked life again, I am just happy you are not like her" I said as he stepped back.

"I don't know who even told you to come to our Christmas Eve Dinner, none of this would have happened if you never came, you have a big fucking mansion but yet to decided to come here and insult my family? I think it's time you take your family and leave our house." Kayla commanded as Karen's hand was still on her face.

"Mom I'm scared!" One of Karen's son said.

"Paul take the kids to the kids to the car." She commanded him but he was still sitting. "Now take them now!" She shouted as he jumped from the couch and began to take them outside. "Luke take your brother outside." She told him and he went outside with his dad and brother.