2. Guys meet Rowan

Tyler's POV

A week later...

School was re-opening today, and I did not like the sound of it. I got tired of school and I was happy this will be the last year of me in school. Last year was like really shitty for me, I was depressed a lot, I skipped school, I even ran out of the house that one time and didn't come back for 5 days, so I have to make this year be better than last year.

I walked into school and saw some old and new students today, the seniors were just so happy that this is their last year of schooling, they all couldn't stop talking about it.

"Tyler". Timothy shouted my name, then ran towards me. "Hi". He said panting.

"Hey, Dude". I said tapping his back.

"Ty, what happened at the party". He asked. "I didn't see you before new year and throughout last week".

"Nowhere, everywhere was noisy, so I left". I lied, a little.

"OK, but I have to ask, were you angry at the party, when Scarlett dared me to kiss you". He said.

"Umm, no, I just felt uncomfortable kissing my Best friend, like really uncomfortable, so I had to leave".

"Oh, okay". He said.

"But something did bother me last week, after the party". I stated and he looked at me in curiously.

"What is that?". He asked.

"Why were you blushing when Scarlett asked you to kiss me".

"Uh, nothing, did I blush?, am not sure I did". He said.

Why is he lying...

"You, were blushing, but why? wait.. Do you- ".

"Tyler". I get cut off as Willow called my name and ran towards us, as she held Dean. "Sup, guys". She said.

"Hi Willow, Sup Dean". Timothy said.

"Am good, what bout you" he asked Timothy.

"Same". He replied him.

"OK, guys I just heard, that they are new students coming in today". Willow said.

"Oh, new students". Dean said.

"Yeah, I know, and Tyler". She looked at me. "You can finally get Tim here, a Girlfriend". Dean laughed and I saw Timothy's face was Awkwardly looking at her.

"Yeah". I looked back at her. "I guess".

"So Ty, any plans after school?". She asked.

"Um well, I have, to workout when I get home, then study a little, and Paint then sleep".

"You lied on the reading part right". Dean raised an eyebrow.

"Definitely, I don't do books".

"Says the guy that get perfect scores". Timothy said.

"Yeah, how do you get all those straight As, I have always wondered". Dean said.

"Yes, tell us the secret". Willow said seriously looking at me.

"There is no secret, OK I have my own way of studying".

"OK, if you say so". Timothy said and raised his hands to the air.

"Well, later guys". I walked away.

°°°

After, I had spanish class I was heading to art class, I entered with other students behind me then went to the end of the classroom and sat down on my desk and rest my head, everybody knew I liked sitting there, so nobody sat on that desk except me. The art Teacher Mrs Sofia entered the class, my head still on the desk.