1. Happy New Year!!

Tyler's POV.

I jumped up from my bed as I heard my alarm clock ringing loudly, I was so tired and still sleepy, I woke up too early, I groaned out of frustration as I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom. 30 minutes later I came out of my room and met up with Kayla and we both said our Goodbyes to our Parents and left the house and went straight to Café.

We arrived at the Café and as we got inside, we saw that Timothy, Willow, Mia, Caleb and Kyle were already there in the Café.

"Hi guys". I said to them.

"Hey, Tyler". Timothy shouted.

"Kayla". Willow shouted and hugged Kayla.

"Sup, Dude". Kyle said.

"Hi, Bestie". Mia said to Kayla as Dean, Leo, Evelyn and Scarlett walked inside the Café.

"Dean". Willow shouted as she jumped on him and their lips crash on each other.

"Eww, get a room". Evelyn said as she walked up to Kyle and began kissing him as everyone gasped.

"Ohh!!, newly lovers". Kayla said as four of them were kissing the same time.

"Um, awkward". Scarlett said and they all stopped sucking their faces.

"Okay now that's all over, I need my coffee. I said.

"Yeah, I need my Coffee, let's go Babe". Willow said dragging Dean.

°°°

We all ordered our coffees and stayed in the Café, the owner of the Café is one of our favourite people, we are all in the Wall of Fame, he made it just for us and to be sincere, his coffee was the best in the whole town and he made a special table for all 11 of us. That's why he is the best.

"Okay, so are you guys coming for the party tonight". Willow asked us.

"Of course am coming". Kayla said.

"Umm, for sure". Leo said.

"I will definitely be there". Mia said.

"I'll be there for sure". Evelyn said.

"I would even be the first to be there". Scarlett said.

"Yeah we will all be there". Dean said.

"Umm, are you sure all of you are gonna be there?". She said as all of them turned to me, making me scratch my head.

"I don't know guys". I said making all of them to groan.

"Oh, my gosh Tyler". Kyle said.

"Dude, am so Disappointed in you". Timothy said holding his face.

"Kayla, how many times have we told you to teach Tyler, what life is all about and how to have fun, the fuck". Willow said.

"Okay, believe me when I say this, I have tried, Tyler is one heck of a case". Kayla said.

"What?". I said. "I told you guys, i'm not a party person, you all know that".

"Yeah, that is why we are worried about you". Caleb said.

"Yeah, all you ever do is, Drink or Smoke, which is really bad for you". Kayla said.

"Hey, i only do that when i'm depressed and frustrated or tired, it calms me down". I said defending myself.

"Oh really, you literally smoked half of yesterday". Kayla said again.

"I was really Depressed". I said.