5. Your Eyes Tyler

Tyler's POV

It was almost sun down so I came home, to rest and maybe sleep, because I was very tired, I entered my house and saw my siblings and my parents were all in living room except Kayla.

"Hey, everyone". I said as they all turned their attention to me.

"Hi, Tyler". My Mum says as My Dad was Snoring. "How was your day?". She asked.

"Great, I had fun". I say as I smiled a little.

"Well, am happy for you". My Mum said.

"OK, so I will head up to my room now". I said.

"Um, Tyler". The last born in my family, Star called me.

"Hey, lil Sis,". I tapped her head.

"I was wondering, if you could help me with my Art Project, I can't do it alone". She says and gave me her puppy eyes.

"Sure, No Problem". I will do it tomorrow okay".

"Okay". She hugs me. "Thank you". She smiled and hopped with happiness and went to sit with my Mom. I smiled and headed upstairs to my room.

I closed the door behind and dropped my bag in the closet, I was about to jump on my bed, before I decided to take a shower, before I rest, then I plug in my phone and entered the bathroom and locked the door.

Some minutes later, I came out of the bathroom, with my towel wrapped around my waist. I sat on the bed as the water in my hair was dripped down my face, I carried a hand towel and used it to dry my hair.

After drying my hair I just applied some Lotion my body and put on my Baggy Shorts and Baggy Top, and finally I was on my bed, it was so comfy my eyes were already closing, then my phone beeped, and i opened my eyes then stretched to where my phone was charging, and I removed the charger, then I unlocked it and I saw it was a messages from our group chat.

Scarlett:
Have you guys heard from Tyler?

Timothy:
Nope

Kyle:
I didn't see him today, so no

Dean:
I hope he is not drunk again

Evelyn:
Yeah, he is always drinking

Scarlett:
Yeah, he has been really depressed so yeah

Willow:
I hope he will be alright

Caleb:
He will, I know he will

I was laughing, as I was reading the messages. "They actually care about me". I said to my self.

Me:
Hey, guys

Scarlett:
Tyler.. Yayyy!!

Caleb:
Dude where the hell have you been?

Willow:
We were worried sick

Kyle:
Yeah, mostly me

Scarlett:
Omg, you lier

Timothy:
How is he lying?

Scarlett:
Fuck up, Timothy

Mia:
Oh my, y'all have been disturbing my Phone with your messages