19. I Don't Fucking Like You

Tyler's POV

"Rowan".

"Tyler, what's going on?". He asked me.

"Well it's none of your fucking business". I said laughing.

"It is my business Ty". He said slowly walking towards me.

"Don't come closer okay, i have had enough fucking rejection today, your giving me rejection vibes, so fuck out". I said calmly as his face changed, he looked hurt but i didn't give a fuck.

"This is the fucking guy that messed you up like this?". Theo asked and i responded with a nod.

"Who the fuck are you?". He asked looking at Theo.

"He fucking said It's not your fucking business". He responded to Rowan.

"I can't leave Tyler, i have to talk to you". He said.

"About what?, i don't even know why i am acting like this, i kissed you when i shouldn't have, i totally forgot you were straight which is even more fucked up, i knew i had feelings for you since the day we went for the carnival and do you know how long it's been since then?" I asked him still trying to keep my voice calm but he didn't say anything.

"Do you know, Rowan how much i fucking liked you? I always had this warm and comfortable feeling when i'm with you it was later that i realized that i-i-i.. I- i fucking liked you, but you couldn't fucking see it, could ya?" I said in an angry but still calm tone and all he did was look at me.

"Okay this is getting too fucking personal, i will see you later". Theo said and i nod my head as he went to my window, opened it, went outside and closed it then left.

"Tyler, i didn't know". He said in an sorry tone, what is up with me and tones today, i laughed.

"You couldn't even take a hint". I said. "There's no problem though". I stated as he walked over to me and sat on the same spot Theo was sitting.

"Tyler, can i explain this afternoon?" He asked i really wanted to hear why he did it, so i nodded.

"Well it, was back at my hometown, it was a traumatizing thing that happened to me and i didn't know how to protect myself from it".

Rowan's POV

Flashback (2 years ago)...

"Rowan come on!". Beth shouted.

"I'm coming, i'm coming". I replied her as we entered the janitor's closet and i closed the door behind me. "Are you sure about this Beth?" I asked and she gently placed her hands on my face and kissed me and licked my lips before pulling away.

"I'm sure, you can trust me". She said with her sweet soft voice which made me smile as our lips reconnected.

The kiss was becoming intense as she slipped her tongue in my mouth and both of us were battling each other using our tongues like swords, it was a spitified moment and i loved every bit of it, then i heard the door open behind me, then something pulled me out of the closet, i flew and landed hard on the ground as my body began to ache.

I didn't know what was happening, but then i realised, it was Matt the school jerk who has been bullying me since middle school, and he was with the rest of his minions.

"So this is why you've been missing this few days". He stated which confused me. "Sneaking in places and kissing my girlfriend". He added as i knitted my eyebrows.