Chapter Forty Eight

Kamila's POV

It's been two weeks since we got rid of the camp that housed all the rogues that Drayka had plans to use. Now that he was short of puppets to use, we feared that he would approach Alpha Greyson, the asshole of an Alpha.

That morning, we were having breakfast in the pack house when one of the guards patrolling the borders came to us. "Alpha Cole is at the borders with some people." He said.
"Cole, that's weird. That old fart hardly visits us." Dylan said. "Who is Alpha Cole?" I asked as we left for the borders.
"He is the Alpha of GreenValley Pack. He likes to keep to himself and avoid any unnecessary issues. We have a mutual relationship with him and sometimes visit each other but it's been a while." Dylan explained to me.

When we arrived at the borders. I saw five men standing, the four stood behind one making it obvious that he was Alpha Cole. He did not even look as old as Dylan called him. Probably because of his Alphas gene but he still looked so fit and young except for the traces of white hairs on his beard and head.

"Dylan and Ryan. Good to see you two again. And with your mate." He smiled. "Good to see you too, Cole. What brings you, although I might have an accurate guess what it is." Dylan asked with a smile.

"Give this old man a break, let's talk where I can sit." He said.
"Yeah, I forgot you are already old and wrinkly already." Ryan said with a smirk.

Cole only glared at him as we walked to the Alpha's office. We finally arrived and everyone took a seat.

"What brings you to our pack?" Dylan asked.

"Well, Greyson came to me." Cole simply said in reply.
"Hmm, we were expecting that." Dylan said.
"What story did he cook up for you?"Ryan asked.

"Something fascinating about your mate. Said she is not meant to be and has a way to get rid of her before anything bad happens." Cole replied.

"That's a way to put it. Offering me to Drayka is probably his way of getting rid of me." I  said.

"Hmm, he asked me to join the alliance and I could have more power, I told the boy I'm too old to be looking for more power." Cole scoffed.

"So what is going to happen, or what do you think will happen?" Ryan asked.

"Well, he said something about the war coming in a fortnight and I hope you all are prepared to take on what ever he has planned with his new daddy." Cole said.

"Yeah. Of course." Dylan replied.

~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

The following day, during training. The Silver Moon Pack had more visitors; Frejal, Siena and Zeina. Along with some warriors from Arythell.

"Wow, that's a lot of people." Kami said looking at the new group. "Your pack is just going to have training sessions with them to create a chemistry between everyone on the battlefield. The main group would be here in time." Frejal explained.

Members of the Silver Moon Pack were staring at the new members from Arythell like they weren't even supernatural creatures themselves.

Centaurs, witches, fairies, dwarves and elves were among the new group.

" So how are we doing this.?" Kamila asked. "I will create an illusion, just like how I did for you then and everyone is joining in it." Zeina replied.

"You all must fight alongside each other, help each other and protect yourselves. Only when we fight as knew will the battle be easy not that it will be that easy but we will make things easy if there is sync between everyone." Frejal said loudly making sure his voice boomed for everyone to hear loud and clear.