Chapter Three

Dylan's POV.

It's been three weeks since Kamila adopted us. Everyday was pretty the same except weekends. By then, we were pretty familiar with her routine. Every morning, she got ready for work and at exactly 7 am. Weekends was too sleep in, clean up and tend to her glasshouse.

One Thursday, Kami's alarm rang out by 5:30am but she put it out. It rang again 30 minutes later, she groaned and practically threw the alarm away. Ryan and I were shocked by the act.
She fell deeply asleep. I rolled in bed and felt the heat radiating from her body
'Fuck'. I said.'What?'Ryan asked. 'She is down with a fever. Goddess, she is burning'. I replied.
Ryan slid off the bed and shifted feeling her temperature. "Yep, fever". Just then, Kami shivered and whined clutching the duvet tighter.'She really need to take care of the fever or it could get worse'. I said. 'Now how do you propose we do that for dear brother. In case you've forgotten, we have paws right now.' Ryan replied.
'Let's make her get into the bathroom'. I said'Oh, I have the perfect idea for that'. Ryan pulled the duvet off her body leaving her bare.
I nudged her until her legs were dangling by the bed. Kami woke up and stared at us with drowsy eyes. "What are you boys up to?" She yawned trying to get back on the bed. I sat right in front of her giving her a pointed look, that is, if she could see that.
Ryan barked standing by the entrance of the bathroom' This is the worst chore ever' he groaned. 'Oh, shut it'. I told him. Kami finally got the clue and stepped into the bathroom. After thirty agonizing minutes, she bathed and dressed." Boys, I wanna sleep". She whined as we pushed her into the kitchen.
After eating, Kamila sat on the couch just when her phone rang. She picked it blindly. "Hello?". It was meant to be a one sided talk but werewolf hearing made me hear both sides. "Wassup baby girl"Zoe said. " Hey Zoe" Kami replied " Whoa, you sound under the weather." Zoe observed. "Yeah, just a badass headache". She replied
Zoe decided to come over but Kamila fell asleep waiting for her. The doorbell rang and I went to get it. " Oh, hey Captain" Zoe smiled on seeing me. I shook my head with what should look like a nod and went back to Kamila's side taking my place by her legs, Ryan too.
Zoe noticed she was sleeping and quietly approached her checking her temperature.She left into the bathroom and took some medications getting a glass of water from the kitchen on her way back. She took her seat on the armrest and gently shook Kami's shoulder to wake up." Sleep" Kamila groaned. "Kamila Woods, I swear to you if you don't get up this instance to take this medicine. I'm getting Serenity on the phone." Zoe said and that seemed to do the trick as Kami's eyes flew wide open glaring at Zoe who only grinned back.
She took the drugs and ate a proper meal. "If you could get to eat, how did you get dressed and all?" Zoe asked as she did the dishes. " These two didn't let me on the bed until I did." Kamila replied. "Really?" Zoe faced us.

Zoe stayed till afternoon and by then Kamila was better. When it was time for dinner, she cooked and we all are.
Kamila went to the room and we followed her watching as she picked clothes for the next day.
Her outfit was a pastel pink jumpsuit with a gladiator heels.

She got into bed after showering. On looking closely, I saw she held a vibrator as she played a video on her laptop. As she watched, she began to rub herself with the tip of the vibrator turning it on to the lowest level.
Little by little, she pushed it further inside her and turned on the settings until she moaned. " Oh, fuck"She whispered still teasing herself until she came. Ryan was panting hard into the mindlink and I'm sure I was too.

She left the vibrator inside her and turned off the laptop. With the vibrator in the lowest setting,she got comfortable in bed and patted a spot beside her and we jumped onto the bed. Kamila smiled sleepily and fell asleep immediately.

After we made sure she was fast asleep, Ryan and I left the room and shifted with blue balls. I picked a roll of tissues from the storage closet and went to a side to get rid of my ache. Ryan groaned as he relieved himself.
"I can't believe I got to see that"he said. "We have to let her know soon." I replied.
We sat deep in thought before shifting and returning to Kamila's side.

Ryan's POV
The next day, we were at Kami's office. My brother and I laid by her feet. As we sat, the memory of the previous night couldn't help but make its way to the front of my mind.
Kami worked nonstop and only left her office for few meetings. Aside from that, she was rooted to her seat making me worry for her because that can't be healthy. I can't wait to be in my true form with her because I would like to scold her for neglecting her health once she is in this room.

She closed from work and decided to eat out. Looking for a restaurant wih outdoor seatings so we could be with her. We found one and enjoyed our meal walking to the park after to digest her meal.
As we walked, her phone rang and Kami picked it smiling on realising who called her.
"Hey, Seren" she said, turns out it was her sister. I listened and could here both sides of the conversation.
They spoke for a while and hung up. We walked back to the car and got in driving home. Kamila retired to bed falling apart like a starfish on the bed making Dylan and I chuckle at her childish acts.

Weeks passed and it was a month going on two that Kamila adopted us. And since the night she tried the vibrator, she has been using almost all her toys avoiding the ones that looked too big for her but I myself couldn't wait to try those exact ones on her.
Another evening of her wide adventures, Dylan and I left to the living room to call the pack. We called our sister and chatted for a while, she kept urging us to reveal ourselves to Kamila.
After the call, we sat somehow sad. We have always wanted a mate but didn't meet her. Now after twelve years, we have met her but she doesn't know we exist.
We were so deep in thought that we didn't notice anything else until we heard a scream making us jump onto our feet.

Kamila was standing few feet from us eyes wide with fear. "Fuck" Dylan muttered. "Who are you?! Why are you in my house, naked?!" She yelled and that made me remember that we were both in our birthday suits. "Kami,calm down." Dylan said.
Her eyes seemed to open wider " How do you know my name? Are you stalkers?! Am calling the cops!" She ran towards her phone but we were fast to hold her before she dialled the number. She screamed as Dylan held begging us not to harm her.
"Calm down Kami, we would never harm you." Dylan said quietly. "Could you please let me explain?" I pleaded. She stared at us for a while and nodded slowly. "Let go of me please" She said. We left her. "And cover yourself up." She said. We got blankets and sat down giving her distance.
"Where are my dogs?" She asked. "It's part of the explanation." I replied.