Chapter Nine

❌🔞❌⚠️⚠️. Mature contents in the following chapter. I warned you.

Kamila's POV
My date with the guys was really amazing. From the restaurant with the meal to the pack.
Even though my idea of face painting for them was silly. They did it and didn't bother to hide their faces as we walked around.
When Dylan won the dragon for me, I was really happy. I have always loved dragons since I was little.

Most of my sketchbook were full of different drawing of dragons I could imagine. Ryan also won a puppy for me.
We decided to take pictures and went into the photo booth. I felt Dylan's lips on mine during the fourth picture. I kissed him and Ryan began to kiss my neck sucking on it making me moan.

Dylan told we they would not go further unless I gave them a go-ahead and I did eager to feel them all over me.
They left me alone and I almost whined. "Not here darling." Dylan said.
We got to the car and drove off. During the ride,I continued to kiss Ryan making Dylan step on the gas.

We got home and Dylan parked the car. He came to my side opened the door. Pulling me out,he threw me over his shoulder and we all went in. I was nervous but sure I wanted them. I have only known them well for two weeks but still I felt great around them.
💦💦
My thoughts were stopped short when Dylan dropped me on the bed. He climbed in after me settling himself between my legs as I felt Ryan behind me.
Wrapping my arms around his neck,I leaned backward to Ryan's torso and he held my waist to get me comfortable. Dylan kissed me lightly taking his time like he was tasting me. Ryan did the same for my neck.

As they attacked my lips and neck,I felt myself getting wet and hot. "Please." I whimpered into Dylan's mouth. Ryan unzipped my gown and the two brothers worked together to rid me of my clothes.
I was now in my bra and thong only, but I was still hot.
After enough torture, Dylan adjusted my thong and I felt his hand on my slit, he rubbed his hand against me so slowly that I was getting frustrated.

Ryan unhooked my bra and my boobs were free. He began to squeeze, tweak and tease me. It felt like they had it planned because they were going at the same pace.
I was so close to coming but I couldn't, they were holding it back."Please" I cried. They continued ignoring me as they moved slowly. "Please, please, please, please, please." Dylan pressed on my clit as the same time Ryan pinched my nipples and I came, hard.

When I finally came down from my high. Dylan's mouth was on my breasts as Ryan was now teasing my pussy.
I came twice and we got into a more comfortable position. They were now without their clothes but their boxers were still on. I remember them saying something along the lines that the night was about me only.

Ryan was kissing my neck when I felt something go inside me, Dylan's finger, he kept it inside me as his thumbs stroked my clit. He began to move his finger and I was a moaning mess.
His thrust became faster and he slid a second finger. I was so close to coming making Dylan rub my thumb on my clit more harder. "Cum, my darling." He said and that was all it took for me to lose control of my nectar dam.

I opened my eyes to see Dylan and Ryan in front of me. Dylan licked the fingers that were once inside me while Ryan was staring at my pussy. He leaned down and I felt his tongue lapping at the fluids on my sex.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head but the sensation became extremely extra as Dylan joined him and they feasted on my sex.

I moaned the loudest that night as I came. "Did our mate just squirt?" Ryan asked. I noticed his face was wet and went red once I realized what it was. "No need to be shy darling." Dylan said. I kissed both of them tasting myself on their faces.

Then I noticed how hard they were, it must be uncomfortable. Without thinking, I tried- yeah,tried -to take their boxers off but Dylan held my hand. "We don't want to rush you into this." He said, genuine concern all over his face.
"You are not rushing me. I want to do this." I replied and this time they allowed me take the boxers off.

My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when I saw them. They were huge, in my front was two ten inches long looking sturdy with all the veins standing out with a red and angry tip. I subconsciously gulped wondering how these two were going to fit.

I held them both by the base taking my time to feel them well. I squeezed lightly and held them groan. Leaning close, I took Dylan in my mouth and continued to rub Ryan.
He tasted sweet. Soon, I realized a single hand wasn't enough to handle them. I let go of Ryan using both hands to hold the base of his shaft. I had half of him in my mouth, my hands working on the rest that couldn't go in. I stroked my tongue on his tip making Dylan groan meaning he was about to come.

Hollowing my cheeks as I sucked, I squeezed and twisted the base that I held and he growled, fucking growled and that got me wet, he came shooting into my mouth and I swallowed the tasty cum.

Releasing Dylan, I turned to Ryan getting into a comfortable position. He was rock hard and his tips had precum coming out of it. I licked the precum gently making him groan.
I got more comfortable and took the first three inches of Ryan into my mouth. I continued until I felt him at the back of my mouth.

When I realized Ryan was about to come, I did same as I did for Dylan to him and he came hard that I almost choked but caught my breathe before it happened.

I sat up and faces them as they stared at me. I smiled and they smiled backed signalling for me to come closer. They hugged me and we basked in each other warmth until Ryan left to prepare a bath.

They treated me to a great aftercare and soon I was lying between them on the bed."This was my best date night ever." I said yawning. "We are glad you enjoyed tonight darling, now sleep." Dylan replied.

🥵🥵🥵It happened, my first official smut.
It was hard but I hope I satisfied you all. Once again, thank you all for giving this book a chance. I love you all.
Btw

Do not forget to vote comment and share.....💜💜
Xoxo Adorable_sam💜🖤💜🖤