Chapter Forty

Third Person's POV

Days passed with Kamila still in Arythell with her mates. She trained even more vigorously with Frejal and Seira.

Dylan and Ryan could not say anything against her having to train more than usual and somehow Kamila liked it.

She could see her full potential and fight like it is a real battle.

One morning, Kamila was in the field with her mates, Frejal, Seira and Zeina.

"Today, you are going to have a test." Frejal said.
"What type of test?" Kamila asked looking at him. Everyone else also did, except for Zeina wondering what he has planned.

"It is a illusional test, Zeina will create a illusion of a real battle, almost everything will feel real, even pain cuts, use of magic. You have forty minutes to clear the army."  Frejal explained.

"Only her?" Dylan asked, worry visible on his face.
"Yes and she is trained enough for situations even worst than what the illusion is about to show." Frejal said with a tone of finality.

Everyone stepped away to give her space. At first, walls appeared to block anyone from interfering with the simulated battle  and then the army was now in front of Kamila. The rogues looked so wretched and everything else looked real one would have mistaken it for a real life battle.

Kamila stood staring at her opponents with unwavering eyes. Everywhere was completely quiet waiting for the battle that was about to start.

With a loud scream, some rogues began running toward Kamila.  She levitated into the air and released a gush of wind that send them flying back to where they were running from.
After that, she released her swords from their sheath and began to run between them slashing and cutting every single one of them into pieces.

Ryan and Dylan did not almost recognise their mate as she danced through the battlefield, destroying every single rogues in her way.
She looked like a killing machine, with the two swords in her hands.

As the battle advanced, the rogues were becoming much and harder to kill but they were all still no match for Kamila.
Even without using any of her elemental powers, she fought them all.

Zeina advanced the illusion and creatures like looked so strange and inhumane began to rush towards her.

Kamila called onto Kai and they were both in the air staring down. Kai released a huge fire from his mouth to burn them. The ones that were directly affected  by the fire burned immediately while the rest began to jump high to reach Kai.

Using her fire to create a bow and arrow, she began to shoot at the demonic creatures. They burned to ashes immediately the arrows hit them.
Kai also burned the ones about to jump that were in his point of view.

It seemed like they were not ending. Kamila formed an arrow that looked more potent than the rest and shot it down to the ground where the demons were rushing from. A loud explosion occurred burning more than half of all the demons.

She released another and the rest were cleared out.

Zeina smiled with pride and upgraded the illusion  again. This time, the creatures had wings and sharp  claws that were scratching Kai, one managed to scratch Kamila on her thigh and blood oozed out.

Creating a shield of fire, Kamila healed her wound and jumped off Kai.

This time, she was flying with what looked like wings of fire. She also had a shield of fire around her that all the creatures that tried to attacked got burnt immediately.

Still flying, Kamila began to shoot  massive fire arrows at them. The loud screeching from them died down after the fifth arrow and the sky became clear.