Chapter Forty One

DYLAN'S POV

When we got back to the cottage, it was already evening and it looked like Kamila was ready to retire for the day.
Ryan and I chuckled when she jumped on the bed. He went to get a shirt for her to change into and I took off her clothes and underwear wearing the shirt for her. She only smiled tiredly at me and I kissed her on the forehead then on the lips.

We stripped down to our underwear and joined her on the bed. She cuddled closer with her face in my chest.

I stared at my mate as she slept like a baby between us. Seeing her in action today, even though it was a simulated battle, was really amazing.

She looked like a goddess of war as wield all the weapons. From double swords to archery to a single sword.
I looked at my brother to see that he was also staring at her with a small smile on his face. Eyes full of love, mirroring mine.

"She was really amazing today." Ryan said. I nodded. "Really amazing."
Kamila strirred in her sleep and turned to bury her face in Ryan's torso before sighing and resumed slepping.
We both rubbed her back gently and she hummed smiling, even in her sleep.

"Do you think those creatures would be be same after all these years. I mean, it's been almost a century." Ryan asked.
"I was thinking the same. What if they have evolved more than that. We can ask Zeina incase she might know something." I replied.

I hugged Kami and buried my nose in her neck inhaling her beautiful scent and fell asleep.

💕
AUTHOR'S POV
The following part until the reappearance of the emoji would be a dream Kami is  having.

Kamila's POV

I thought I  was in a strange place. Until  I looked around to see that it was the spot where I always train at  Silver Moon Pack. I walked towards the pack house to see a fight going on between rogues and the pack members.
The rogues were too much for everyone but luckily I could see that all those who could fight were all secured in the bunker.
Ian (Dylan and Ryan's dad) was fighting against two  rogues when another one leap at him but narrowly missed. The rogues against him became three and they were gaining upper hand.

Sarah jumped in and immediately killed one by biting hard on its scruff . I looked around to see that the fight was becoming really intense.

No sign of Dylan, Ryan and I. A loud scream pulled my attention towards a spot and I saw Marie on the floor with Ian trying to carry her away from all the chaos, she was bleeding really badly, her eyes dazed.

"No, no, no, no, no." I whispered trying to help but i couldn't. I was just a mirage.
Ian tried to protect her from all the rogues but they were all too much. Soon, he was on the floor,in the same condition as Marie. They looked at eachother with love even when dying. Sarah noticed them and a loud scream tore from her throat.
💕

I woke up screaming no. Dylan and Ryan held me down.
Looking around, I realised it was a dream. Or probably a glimpse of what's about to happen.

"What happened?" Dylan asked after making sure I drank a whole glass of water.
"I had a dream, but it looked too real to be a dream, almost like I saw something that is going to happen." I replied tearing up at the thought of Ian and Marie breathing their last breath like that.

" You dreamt about the future?" Ryan asked.

I nodded. "I guess so. Can we call the pack? "
" Sure, of course. "Dylan picked his phone from the night stand and dialed a number.

I bit my nail nervously as the phone rang, until I heard Ian voice.
" Dylan? How are you guys doing? "He asked. "Doing great, dad. Just wanted to check up on you guys. Hope nothing strange is going on?" Dylan asked.

"Nothing at all, hope Kami is doing well learning about everything?" He asked. "She is doing amazing, dad. What about mum?"

"Doing great, although she misses you all." He replied. "We will be home soon." Dylan said and they ended the call.

"I have to talk to Zeina, we are leaving for the pack tomorrow." I said.
"Okay, no problem. We will pack up while you go tell them so we can leave immediately." Ryan said.

"Do you wanna sleep a little bit more?" Dylan asked. "Not really, but I should try." I replied.

"Come here."
Dylan made me lie on him, my legs on either side of his body and I buried my face into his neck. I could feel their hand rubbing my back and soon I was asleep again.

I woke up alone in bed. Dylan walked in from the closet to see me.
"Oh, you are awake. Good morning firefly. We knew you needed the sleep so we did not disturb you. Already packed up. Seira, Zeina and Frejal and in the garden, thought you might wanna explain it all to them yourself so we called them over."

Dylan said as I got out of bed. " Good morning. "I kissed him and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I got dressed  in something warm as we were leaving the forest and everywhere will not be as warm as here because there is no enchantment to keep everywhere warm.

After dressing, I went out to the garden meeting Ryan on the way. "Morning." He kissed me.  "Morning Ryan." I replied and joined Seira in the garden with others.

"Good morning berry." She said with her usual gentle smile.
"Good morning warrior." Frejal said while Zeina simply smiled at me.

"Good morning everyone." I replied.

After explaining about my dream and how it felt more than a dream. They were all silent thinking about it.

"It could an ability  we never knew you had. Has something like that happened before?" Frejal asked

"I'm not sure if this count, but I used to dream about Kai even before I met my mates and knew about my past life." I replied.

"Go back to the pack. If your dream comes to pass then we can see a great use of this gift of yours. "Frejal said.

After breakfast, we got ready to leave. " Did you think you were leaving without me? "Vale said showing up at our doorstep.

" No, of course not. "I grinned as he rolled his eyes.

" Now, remember about the barrier you have to place around your pack to prevent the humans seeing things that are unexplainable. "Zeina said to me." Of course. "I nodded in reply.

"We don't know if the final battle would be here or on your pack land but, we would try to make sure everyone can help each other. No matter where." Frejal said to Dylan. "Of course." He replied.

We all got on Kai and he got into the air flying home.
Since I already placed an invisibility spell on Kai and ourselves, we flew  all the way to the pack after stepping out of Arythell forest.

"Home sweet home." Dylan said once Silver Moon Pack came into view.

Do not forget to vote, comment and share.
Thank you for reading.
Lots of love
Lizbeth Rose 🌹