Chapter Twenty Nine

Third Person's POV

"Now that you are assured that I am not a threat, should we go somewhere more comfortable." Vale said.

They led him to the office to continue discussing with him.

"What do you mean by Reina is a part of our mate?" Ryan asked immediately they settled in.

"Now, let's take this from the top. I will tell you a story.
Long ago, when all supernatural exist not as a myth. There was a forest called Arythell.
Arythell was a huge forest, home to many of different kinds, elves, dwarves, fairies, sprites, witches and wizards, dragons and so many more.

Everyone went about their daily business without affecting one another.
The dragons were the ones who were always on their own at all times.

Now, there was a little girl who was loved by all of the people of Arythell forest. Every single creature loved her in their own way even though she stayed mainly with the witches and dragons. Her name is Reina.

Reina was not a witch or a fairy, she just had her special ability that made her extremely different and gifted.
The dragons loved her so deeply that one of them became her fated companion."Vale stopped letting all he had said sink in for the two men sitted in his front.

" If she existed years ago, why is she back as our mate? "Dylan asked.

" Hmm. Reina's powers attracted someone to her. Drayka, who is like a prince of darkness. Greedy for power that he wanted to make himself the strongest to ever exist.

He wanted to capture her, take her powers for himself. This caused an uproar in the forest.

Everyone who loved her fought alongside to defeat Drayka but it was a tough battle.
Reina got injured, she knew Drayka would get to her considering how severe her injury was.
With the last of her strength, she made herself disappear. It was almost like I saw her become a star in the sky.

After that, I was put to sleep along with her fated dragon Kai. Only when she is back will we be awoken.

I woke up years ago and have been wandering trying to find her.
It was a little over a month ago when I felt the power coming from this place.

And thus, here I am. "

Vale explained to them." Any questions? "He said.

" What are you? "Ryan asked.

" I am a hybrid actually, fairy and witch. That explains my silver hair. "Vale replied.

" The forest, Arythell, does it still exist? "Dylan queried.
Vale nodded.

" Are you also bonded to Kami?" He asked again.

Vale smiled and nodded.

💫💫💫

The guys left to see Kami again after making sure a room has been prepared for the guest.

Their parents were also there with her.

" Heard what happened. Who is the guest?" Ian asked.
" Some witch, we will talk about this later." Dylan replied.

"What exactly is going on?" Zoe asked them.

"It is better we discuss it all after Kami wakes up." Ryan said looking at his mate's sleeping figure.

Dylan and Ryan stayed with Kamila even after everyone left for a while.
Vale joined them in the ward late in the afternoon.

"She should be waking soon." He said walking into the ward. "How did you find us her?" Ryan asked him.
"The bond, we are closer and now that she has unlocked her true self, I can sense her anywhere." Vale replied.

Just then, Kamila stirred groaning making all three males in the room move closer to her.

Her eyes flutter open and she tried to sit up, Dylan who was closest to her assisted her positioning the pillow behind her back.

"What happened?" Kami asked. "You don't remember what happened?" Dylan asked back.

"We were going to the safe house when Sarah got distracted by two rogues, Zoë and I continue to run then...... Did I really do all that?" She asked looking at them with wide eyes.

"You remember." Ryan said. Kami nodded.
She looked round the room and saw the last person who has been quiet just staring at her. "Vale?"She mumbled.

" How did you know his name? "Dylan asked." I don't know, I just do. What's going on, how was I able to do all that earlier? "Kami asked.

Dylan was about to reply her when Kamila's eyes became completely white, no sign of her pupils.
" Wha-.." Ryan looked alarmed.

" Calm down, she is just in a space, probably communicating with Reina." Vale told them.

💫💫

Kamila looked around only to find herself in an unfamiliar place and not the hospital room with her mate.

The forest looked extremely beautiful with lots of flowers. That was when she noticed some petals made a path for her to follow.

Walking down the path was a quiet journey and she got to the end of it to see a person sitting on a huge rock while petting a rabbit.

"Hello?" Kami said unsure if the person could actually hear her.

The person looked at her smiling and Kami realised that they actually look alike except for the red hair and eyes the stranger has.

"Kami, sit please." The lady said.

"Where am I?" Kami asked sitting on the rock beside her.
"Just a place in your subconsciousness where I can talk to you well."She replied.
" I don't even know your name."
"My name is Reina."

"So, why are you in my subconsciousness?" Kami asked her.

"I am a part of you. I have always been with you only the right thing was needed for my awakening."Reina told her.
" So, we are the same. Just different personalities?"Kami asked.

" Yes. But we are still alike. Very much alike."
" But why, I mean why is all this happening?"
" We have a war to finish, one I couldn't millions of years ago." Reina told her.

" So, who are we fighting against?"Kami asked.
" Drayka, you will know more when you wake up."Reina said.

" Wait, will I see you again?"

"You will not see me. We are now one after this but I am in your mind." She explained.

The whole place became blinding bright until Kami could not see anything again.

💫💫💫💫💫

Please, vote, comment and follow.

Lizbeth Rose 🌹