Chapter Thirty

Third Person's POV

Kamila became conscious again to see her mates and Vale in the room with her.

"Welcome back." Vale grinned. Kami rolled her eyes at him.
"Hey, don't give me attitude. I have had enough from years ago." He whined with a pout.

"How are you feeling?" Dylan asked ignoring the childish hybrid in the room with them.
"Good."Kami smiled at them both.
" So, now you know all that is going on? "Vale said.

" Hmm, to cap it all. Reina is my other self which makes me get powers. Drayka is the enemy and a battle from centuries ago might continue."Kami replied him.

"So, now that you are aware. Once you are fully recovered,training will begin. You have gain full control over your powers, what happened earlier was just a burst of emotions." Vale said.
"Who will be my teacher?" Kami asked confused.
Vale rolled his eyes. "Who else, me, of course."

"Hmm, okay."

"And also, you would meet Kai. Do you want to visit the forest?" Vale asked her.
"I can go there?" Kami asked back surprised.

"Yes, of course. The forest still stands strong as ever. It is only cloaked from ordinary eyes." Vale replied.

"I will love to go."Kami smiled.

It was already evening. Dylan was about to step out to get something to eat for his mate when Zoë and Sarah came in.

" Brought dinner for everyone." She said holding up a huge basket for everyone in the room to see.

" You are a lifesaver, I was starving." Vale said taking the basket from her and going towards the table on the other side of the room to go through the items in the basket.

Zoë only spared him a glance before facing Kami with a smile.
Immediately, she slapped her twice on her shoulder.

" Oww, what was that for?" Kami asked glaring at her best friend as she rubbed the spot that was just abused.

"Why would you trick me like that earlier today. What if you didn't have some superpowers and got yourself injured." Zoë cried.

"I'm sorry. I wouldn't have done that without knowing anyways." Kamila replied pulling her friend into a hug.

Zoë calmed down and sat beside her best friend hugging her tightly.

"Stop hoarding her." Ryan told Zoë.
"I will hoard my best friend for tonight so deal with it." Zoë said rubbing her head on Kamila's shoulder like a kitten.

Dylan and Ryan did not argue with Zoë anymore and they all settled to eat.
Vale in the other hand was almost finished with his own share of the meal just when everyone began to eat.

KAMILA'S POV

I woke up the next morning alone in the ward.
After cleaning up, Vale came in  to join me.
"Morning, Red." He said with a smile.
"Red, what sort of nickname is that?" I asked him.
"That is what I used to call you then, because of your red hair and eyes." He replied.

"Will I still get the red hair and eye?"I asked him.

"Yep, probably when you are in a full state of using your powers." Vale explained.

"Ugh, I am already tired of sitting in here doing nothing." I groaned falling back onto the bed.

"Let's do something." Vale said.

💫💫💫💫

I held out my palm, trying to concentrate on creating a tiny flame.

Vale decided I can start practicing my powers little by little until I can start making it big and all.