Muzan learns to apologize

YAYAYA 50 PARTSSS :::3

Thank y'all sm for all the support, I gen didn't expect it and it makes me so soo happy 😭😭😭 idk how ppl can like my cringy stories, but they do, and I'm glad!

This chapter is about Kokuzan first getting to know each other!

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

MUZAN'S POV ⋆。°✩

The slayer I just picked up and turned into a demon is cute. I've been watching him wither with my cells spreading into him for 2 and a half days now- he's bound to wake soon. He seemingly has more peace now, compared to the other days. However, I'm not sure how aware he is... his six eyes are open, darting around, but I don't believe he's actively using them. 

I've watched the transformations of a few promising demons before, but they were never so long. Or gruesome. Or... appealing. Seeing the way he's coming into his demonhood is so inciting, for some reason. Is this just sadism on my end? I suppose. But the 'symptoms' he's experiencing are truly unique for demons,  yet strikingly similar to something else...

At first, he experienced a high fever. It makes me glad that I brought him to my abode first- if I had given him my blood on that rooftop he wouldn't have made it home before it started to get to him. Then, his fingers and toes greyed, giving me a preview of the demonic shade of grey that made him look like porcelain. This made me notice he had a few freckles, which made his skin resemble the moon. This will be fitting for him, if what he went on about 'moon breathing' on our walk was true.

However I asked about is techniques, so I really shouldn't be complaining that he was able to go into detail. Anyways, it seemed that he had pain in his legs, arms, and abdomen. Oh, and a headache. Parts of his skin swelled, including the places on his face where four new eyes formed. These swellings resembling the buboes that were described as symptoms from the plague that hit Europe about 100 years ago.

In fact, now that I think about it, his symptoms are almost exactly the same as the ones described from that plague. What a lovely coincidence- that plague ended exactly 100 years ago, in 1353. That gives me an idea: 

I will need to rename him soon, so why not take his symptoms and the date?  Humans are so foolish, they let their sanitation get so bad that a mere bacteria that comes from fleas can wipe out millions of people. What did they call it? The Black Death? That translates to Kokushibo in our language- it's a nice name. When he wakes, I will tell him that I chose it because I have high hopes for his strength.

The sadistic pleasures that I get from watching him wither and transform under my control will be kept to myself.

For now, that is.

➽──────────────❥

It's been a few hours now, and my new demon has moved into a position where is appears that he's sleeping normally. I would say that perhaps he is, but I can see the finishing touches of his new form in the works.

In contrast to my presumptions before, his face in a peaceful state is also cute and alluring. It surprises me that my body still produces these hormones now that he's calmed. What surprised me even more is how I moved him off the spare futon that I had set up and onto my larger western bed. Perhaps I just did so because I want him there later, or perhaps I just like his face. Perhaps it's a conversation of both- I hate to admit it but I can't exactly tell.

Speaking of later, even though I would like to get right to it the moment he wakes, I will take him out to dinner. While we cannot possibly go to a restaurant, I know a few beautiful spots for human eating that I can bring him to. He'll probably be hungry when he wakes up anyways. Plus, he needs to get used to eating humans as soon as possible.