Koku gets a lil silly

This was WAY more angsty than I intended WHOA... it ends in fluff/silliness tho dw

Also question: Would people be interested in a smut chapter? I know a few people are, but I want to gauge a little bit more. I'm self-conscious about the quality of work I would produce, but I'm willing to give it at least one try.

TW: Self harm, gore. ⚠️

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bodies and blood covered the walls of the infinity castle. Torn pieces of fabric, strands of hair, limbs, teeth, eyes... they were all strewn about. Only four demons were left standing: Muzan, Kokushibo, Akaza, and Nakime. They had won. The carnage of their losses and their wins was sinking into the castle's interior, but they had won.

"Hey darlin'~!" Muzan jumped down, striding over to his husband, whom was holding a sword as if it were a mirror. "Looking hot, as alway-"

"No, no! Don't look at me..." Kokushibo dropped the sword and pulled away from Muzan's hand which was making it's way to his shoulder. His voice was shaky and strained, as were his movements. He covered up and clawed at his face, trying to make himself small to hide from Muzan. 

"What's wrong, Koku? Why don't you want me to look at your beautiful self? And don't claw at your face."

"I'll claw.. at my disgusting self.. as much as I like..!" He nearly shouted, falling to his knees, holding back tears. 

"Honey, you're not disgusting.." Muzan sat down next to Kokushibo. "Can I give you a hug?" He knew his husband was upset and agitated, so he didn't want to do anything sudden or anything that might make him feel worse.

"I- I.. don't see why.. you would want to... but sure..." He spat, but the second Muzan was in range he melted into his arms. Blood from where he'd clawed himself leaked out, spilling onto Muzan, who didn't care. It nearly brought him to tears, seeing what Kokushibo did to himself, but he knew he couldn't cry. He couldn't let his own feelings get in the way of pulling his husband out of an awful state.

"Nakime, bring us to our room. Now." He said, instantly teleporting the two onto the bed of their shared room. Muzan slowly and carefully rubbed one of the extensions that had newly grown out of his back.

"Don't.. don't touch that..." Kokushibo gagged a little, disgusted with what has sprouted on him. Muzan immediately moved his hand to Kokushibo's lower back, which had nothing extra growing out of it.

"Koku, please tell me what's wrong! I want to help you, my love. Why do you feel so awful?"

"LOOK AT ME..!" He shouted, tears spilling over. "You say I'm beautiful, but.... you're lying! ...I've turned into this... wretched creature...!" He gagged again. "I'm no samurai...! I'm a monster... Humans cut of my head, Muzan..! I know that means that... I'm more powerful... but it also means... I have to live with... the ugliness of not accepting defeat...! I'm nothing like I wanted to be... I'm a failure at what.. I've strived to be for 480 years!  I... I just can't.." He just sobbed, clawing at his face again, and this time, his claws slightly grazed Muzan's back.

"Don't claw at your face..." Muzan said, taking one of the tentacles on his back and tying Koushibo's hand's together. "I'm not lying when I say you're beautiful, my darling. You are. You know it's true, I'm always right, after all."

"Logically, yes,.. but NOOO!" Kokushibo pulled at Muzan's tentacle which binded his hands. "I know... In my brain.. you're always right... but the facts.. that are staring back at me... makes my emotions... say you're wrong!"