Silly bonus chapter

Short 'lil chapter/conversation bc I had a silly idea

Includes Yoriiuta!! :::3

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Bye, Yorii... I'm going to Muzan's house." Michikatsu said, letting his brother know where he was going to be for the next day or so.

"Okay." Yoriichi said. As his brother started walking down the hallway, Yoriichi remembered something: "Oh, and don't get pregnant!" He called out to his brother, causing Michikatsu to turn back and walk to his brother's doorway.

"What.. did you say...?" Michikatsu questioned, confused by his brother's remark.

"Don't get pregnant? He repeated.

"Yoriichi, how on earth.. would I get pregnant...?"

"Muzan. I think that he's one of those people who really likes the action that causes pregnancy."

"You know... I'm a man, ..right...?"

"Yeah. Still, don't get pregnant!"

"Yoriichi, it's physically impossible... for me, or any person with male parts, ...to get pregnant ...and give birth."

"What...?"

"Did you seriously.. think that men.. could get pregnant...?"

"Yeah...? How else are me and Uta supposed to have a child in the future?"

"Only women can get pregnant..."

"That's not true! The patriarchy has just caused men to think that they can't."

"WHA-" This caused Michikatsu to burst out into laughter.

"Don't laugh!"

"Yoriichi, do you.. wish to get pregnant...?"

"Well, of course! I want to be a father when I grow up. I want to have a child with Uta."

"You want... your girlfriend.. to get you pregnant...?"

"I feel that you're judging me..."

"Well how.. could you POSSIBLY think... that men could get pregnant... and the reason that we don't... see pregnant men.. is because of the patriarchy..."

"I- so.. you're telling me I can't be a father?"

"You can be a father, but you can't get pregnant or give birth."

"But.. I've heard that's all painful! I don't want that to happen to Uta..."

"Well, unless they somehow... learn to functionally transplant a uterus, ....you're out of luck."

"Oh."

"Yeah..."

"I'm sad now."

"I cannot fathom.. how you didn't know this..."

"Well.. Muzan says he wants to make you pregnant! And when I mentioned it to Uta, she went along with it?"

"Uta probably thought you were joking.... and Muzan... is, well.. Muzan..."

"I can't believe this." Yoriichi pouted.

"Too bad, I guess... I'm leaving now..."

"Okay..."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

395 words

I thought this was funny