The Nutcracker except it's kokuzan bc kokuzan solos

I literally haven't published a chapter in 10 days and I'm already working on like 3 different things and I'm starting this new thing 😭😭😭

Anyways yay!! :::3 Readapting classing theatre/dance into kokuzan because I saw my little sister's kids version of it a few weeks ago and I was bored watching so I came up with this and now I'm finally writing it down!! 

Theme: Idk what to call it tbh 

Au: Nutcraker??? Idk. But Muzan is Clara (His name is still Muzan though) and Koku is like a samurai doll that's in the place of the nutcracker. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV 

The party was loud, boring, and a waste of time as it was every year. Muzan hated going. Sure, he got some cool gifts, but that was about it. At least he could drink this year.... He took another sip of his wine and sighed. He didn't want to be hear, and he didn't want to talk to any of his awful family members or their annoying friends. Every person at this party was insufferable. 

"Come on, Muzan!" His father said. "Join the party, have fun!" 

"No." He replied blankly. 

"You're older now, you need to be building more of a reputation with these people." 

"Why? I hate them all, and I don't care for reputations." 

"Ugh..." His father sighed. "At least make an effort to participate a little when your uncle gets here? He said that he brought something special for you this year." 

"Yeah, sure.." He said sarcastically to drive his father away faster. In reality, he didn't really believe that what his uncle was bringing would be all that great. Yeah, sure his little robots were cool party tricks, but they only did little one minute dances to wow the guests. Nothing he's ever done so far had ever stuck with Muzan for longer than an hour. 

Little did Muzan know that this year was different. 

--- 

"Gather round, gather round everyone! Take a seat!" Muzan's mother called out to all the guests, which meant that his uncle was about to arrive in a few minutes time. As Muzan took his seat and was forced to abandon his drink, he was glad that this this uncle was the only one who could make it this year, so he could go another few more months without seeing his detestable cousin and his family. 

The rest of the guests took their seats, which were less luxurious than Muzan's, of course. Muzan knew it didn't really matter, but he liked that if he had to be bored, he could be bored while looking more powerful than everybody else. 

As he was finding the most comfortable position to sit in on the chair, as he predicted he would have to be here for a while, a smoke-bomb like thing goes off, revealing his toymaker uncle and 4 boxes. 2 smaller ones on the right, 1 larger one on the left, and one which was fancier than the others directly behind him. 

The audience cheered upon his arrival, and he took a bow in response. He then moved out of the way, and made it over to the chairs where Muzan's family was gathered, landing him standing right in between the chairs of Muzan and his father. Then, he took out a remote from his pocked, pressed a button, and the two smaller boxes opened up, revealing two jesters. 

The audience gasped, and seemed surprised and excited. To Muzan, though, this was just a reskin of the ones he brought last year. Sure their dancing was smoother and their outfits were nicer, but that was really the only difference. After them was a dancing bear. 'How funny.' Muzan thought sarcastically. At least it was a little new, he was expecting a remake of the dancing doll from last year. 

「 ★ 𝗞𝗼𝗸𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗻 ★ 」➽──❥  𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀❟ 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀❟ 𝗲𝘁𝗰!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें