A good night and a rough day!!!

Lucas, Carter, and Asher have made some homemade cookies for everyone. The other boys have gotten in the shower. Asher sees Elijah and Liam coming first. He walks over and grabs Elijah's hand. He knows Elijah is upset. He kisses him on the cheek and Elijah helps him take the cookies out of the oven. 

They get the snack ready and all the other boys are out of the shower and ready. They all sit in the living room and play Uno while they eat their snack. They finish up and they will all talk. 

(E) Is everyone ready for bed. 

(Lu) Yes.

(N) Me too. 

(C) Where is everyone sleeping? 

(L) Nathan, do you want to sleep with me? 

(N) Yeah, that sounds good. 

(Li) Can I sleep with you Elijah?

(E) That is ok. 

(Li) Thank you. 

(Lu) Carter is going to sleep with me. 

(M) That means Asher can sleep with me. 

(C) Ok.

(A) I like the plan too. 

(E) Ok, everyone head to bed. We have to go pick the U-Haul truck up tomorrow and go and purchase some of the new sets for Asher and me. 

(Li) Luke and Lucas are not getting new bedroom suites? 

(L) No.

(Lu) We like ours. 

(A) I am only getting a new one because I want a king size bed instead of a queen. I want there to be plenty of room for people to sleep with me when they come over. 

(Li) Ok little man. 

(A) Liam you have to go home tomorrow right?

(Li) I do. 

(A) Will you sleep with me the second night in our new house?

(Li) I will baby boy. 

(A) Thank you. 

(E) I will see everyone in the morning. 

Elijah gets up and he carries Asher to his bathroom. He helps him use it and they wash their hands and brush their teeth. He carries Asher to his bed and Maverick goes and uses the bathroom. Maverick comes out and Elijah is already gone. Maverick walks over and he slides under the covers with Asher. Asher cuddles into his side and the two will talk. 

(M) How are you feeling buddy?

(A) I am feeling good. 

(M) That is great. I am sorry you are still sore. 

(A) It's ok, I just have to take it easy. 

(M) You promise you are going to try and take it easy. 

(A) I promise. 

(M) Good. 

(A) How are you doing? 

(M) I am good. 

(A) Are you lying? 

(M) No, I am going to tell my parents I am gay on Monday. I am tired of hiding the secret. 

(A) What happens if he is mean to you?

(M) I am going to set my phone up to record the whole ordeal. If he hurts me I can use the video and my money for college and get a one-bedroom apartment.