Luke makes a mistake!

They boys pull at home. There is a car parked on the street in front of their house. Asher is still asleep. This conversation will be between all brothers. Asher(A), Luke(Lu), Lucas(L), Elijah(E), and Maverick(M). 

(Lu) I invited Maverick over too. 

(E) You should have asked first. Asher is still nervous around people. 

(L) Also, Maverick is not too nice. He made fun of that one soccer player for being gay. He says one thing to Asher and that will be the end of him coming over. 

(E) I will also beat his ass. 

(Lu) I will say something too him. 

(E) You better. If not, I will. 

Lucas grabs Asher and carries him inside. Maverick walks up to Luke. They start talking.

(M) Is that your little brother?

(Lu) Yeah, we need to talk about something first. 

They hear crying from inside. They both rush inside. Asher is crying. His back is hurting. Lucas accidentally pushed hard on the burn mark. 

(L) I am so sorry buddy. I did not mean too. 

(A) I know, it just hurts. 

(E) Take the shirt off let me check. 

Lucas pulls his shirt off and Maverick freezes. Elijah forgot Maverick was here. 

(M) What happened?

(A) Who is he?

(M) I am Maverick. 

(E) I forgot he was here. I am sorry Asher. This is one of Luke's friends. 

(A) It's ok. Nice to meet you. 

(M) Nice to meet you too. 

Maverick has tears in his eyes. Lucas looks confused. Maverick is usually an asshole. 

(E) It looks fine. Lets leave the shirt off and let you nap on the couch till we get back.

(A) Yall are all leaving? 

(E) No. Lucas and I are running to get your medicine. Luke and Maverick are going to be here. 

(Lu) Do you want something to eat. 

(A) No, I am sleepy. I just want to nap. 

(L) Ok buddy. Take a nap we will be back. Nathan and Carter are coming over. Luke send them a message to just walk in. 

(Lu) Ok, I will. 

(E) We will be back we love yall. 

(Lu) Love yall too. 

Asher already has his eyes closed. Lucas gives him a kiss on the forehead. He looks at Luke. 

(Lu) I know. 

Elijah and Lucas walk out the door and leave for the pharmacy. 

(M) What happened to him?

(Lu) I will explain it in a minute. I need you to know something. 

(M) What?

(Lu) Asher is different. He likes boys. Do not be mean to him. If you want to be able to come over, you have to be nice. 

(M) He is a faggot?

(Lu) Yes, he is a faggot. 

(M) Is that why that happened?

(Lu) No. I will have to ask Elijah if I can tell you. 

(M) Ok, I am still going to be nice. I will give him a hug when he wakes up. It looks like he needs one.