Elijah is worried!!

Luke comes into Lucas's room with Asher's clothes. He sits on the bed and will speak with Asher and Lucas. Luke(Lu), Lucas(L), and Asher(A). 

(Lu) Are you ready to get a bath?

(A) Yes, who is helping me?

(L) We are both going to help you. 

(A) The tub is big enough?

(Lu) I am going to take a bath with you and then Lucas is going to help you rinse off. 

(L) While you two are in the bath I am going to get pick us a movie out and bring your night medicine in here buddy. 

(A) Ok. 

(L) Then tomorrow night I will help you with a bath and Luke can rinse you off. 

(A) Can we do it Saturday night instead?

(L) We can is everything ok?

(A) Yes sir. 

(Lu) You do not have to say sir. You are not in trouble. How about you go pee, and I will meet you in there. 

(A) Ok. 

Asher gets up and goes to the bathroom. Luke and Lucas will talk. 

(L) Find out what is wrong. 

(Lu) I will try. 

Luke gets up and goes in the bathroom. Asher is done and washing his hands. Luke closes the door, and he steps over to Asher. He helps him take his clothes off and he takes his off. Luke gets in the tub first and then Asher gets in. He leans back against Luke, and they will talk. 

(Lu) Can you tell me what is bothering you? 

(A) Nothing, I am ok. 

(Lu) Buddy, we promised we would be honest with each other. 

(A) Can we talk about it later? I just want to enjoy spending time with you. 

(Lu) Yes, that is fine. 

Luke just holds Asher, and he can tell Asher is nervous. They sit there for a minute and Luke starts helping wash Asher. Lucas joins them after a few minutes, and he takes his clothes off and he turns the shower on. He helps Asher up and he joins him in the shower. Lucas rinses him off and Luke joins them to rinse off. They get out and they dry off. Lucas changes the bandage on Asher's back and Luke slides his boxers and shirt on. They slide up to the top of the bed and they lay down. They have the movie picked out. Lucas presses play and they start watching it. 

They make it halfway through the movie and they notice Asher is dozing off and squirming a lot. Lucas pauses the movie, and all three brothers will talk. 

(L) Baby, what is wrong?

(A) I am ok. 

(Lu) You said we could talk about it later. 

(A) I am hurting. 

(Lu) Have you been hurting since the bath. 

(A) Yes.

Asher looks down he knows they are going to be upset. He did not want to make them mad. 

(L) Let me go get the night medicine. 

Lucas gets up and he walks out of the room. 

(Lu) Can you tell me what else is bothering you? 

(A) Can we talk about it tomorrow?

(Lu) You said we can talk about it tonight. 

(A) I just want to talk to you about it. 

(Lu) Ok, we will talk tomorrow night.