chapter 50 extra(5):Past Events 1-5

Xu Baichuan moved into Tang Jin's home in the name of helping his parents monitor him.

  In the past, Tang Jin had come up with various excuses to keep Xu Baichuan many times, but he never thought that one day Xu Baichuan would stay for such a reason.

  He waited for Xu Baichuan's explanation, but Xu Baichuan only expressed his sincere love.

  If you like him, you can just cheat, betray and play with him. He doesn't want to like him like this.

  He didn't know how he wanted Xu Baichuan to explain. He only knew that his expectations were frustrated and he never wanted to face his former friends again. He even... developed hatred because of his frustrated expectations.

  Why was he the only one who felt sad and painful about this betrayal, while Xu Baichuan kept everything as usual, as if nothing had happened?

  If Xu Baichuan wanted to grab something because he had no parents to rely on, why did Xu Baichuan disdain to take it in his hand when it was clearly something he could give away as long as Xu Baichuan asked for it, as if he was not qualified? Give?

  Why... Xu Baichuan had already lied to him, but he didn't continue to lie to him, insisting on letting him know the ugly truth?

  And why was he so willingly deceived?

  He couldn't get rid of his parents' control and was unable to restore Song Yiyu's abandonment, so he vented these unwillingness and many elusive emotions on Xu Baichuan.

  He couldn't be sure whether Xu Baichuan's love was out of guilt, guilty conscience, or another deception. He wanted Xu Baichuan to be dissatisfied, resist, or even angry. Maybe this would confirm Xu Baichuan's clear conscience. However, no matter how deliberately he humiliated him, Xu Baichuan was indifferent.

  Gradually, Tang Jin was tired of making excuses for Xu Baichuan.

  If he really liked him, in the days before he knew that Tang Jin liked Song Yiyu, in the days before Tang Jin decided to come out, Xu Baichuan had countless opportunities to say that he liked him. Why did he keep silent, why did he offer to help, and why If you want to choose your own parents, why do you say you like him in such a situation, and why do you still refuse to reveal your feelings under his pressure step by step?

  There are too many questions without answers.
           Besides using it, Tang Jin couldn't think of anything else.

  For a while, he avoided going home because he really didn't want to face Xu Baichuan, and uncharacteristically drank outside with his friends. Most of his friends knew what he was thinking about Song Yiyu, but none of them expected that the person who finally came out with Tang Jin was someone else. This "other person" was a "spy" sent by Tang Jin's parents.

  Tang Jin listened to the ridicule of "bringing the wolf into the house" and "unrecognizing people" and thought about refuting, but Xu Baichuan's actions did not give him the confidence to refute, so he drank and silently accepted it.

  Seeing that Tang Jin was silent, someone was a little angry. He slapped the table and said, "Hey, I still don't believe that he can't be cured. How about finding a few people to give him a cure?"

  Several people responded.

  Most of Tang Jin's friends were playboys. He didn't know how "perfect" they were, but they were definitely not light. He put the wine glass in his hand heavily on the table, making a crisp impact, and the scene instantly became quiet.

  "What? Do you want to let him go just like that?" The man looked at Tang Jin's expression and said happily: "No way, you can't be... reluctant to let him go, right?"

  The hand holding the cup became tighter and tighter. Although Tang Jin didn't want to admit it, he really couldn't let it go. But his friends' uninformed teasing and uninformed questions were like sharp knives, cutting him.

  Cheng Xu, who had been drinking from time to time, said slowly: "Have your minds been squeezed by the door? Who do you think he is working for? If you mess with him, can Tang Jin's parents let you go?"

  The people who were heckled each weighed it up, and each of them succumbed to the situation wisely and abruptly changed the subject.

  Tang Jin's hand, which was so painful, finally relaxed. As soon as he filled up the wine glass, someone held his wrist. He raised his head and met Cheng Xu's gaze.

  The lights in the bar flickered, and Cheng Xu's expression could not be seen clearly. He could only hear him asking: "Do you like Xu Baichuan?"

  Tang Jin flicked his wrist, opened his mouth and said, "Of course I don't like it."

  Cheng Xu asked again: "Are you sure you don't like him at all?"

  This time he couldn't answer so quickly. Cheng Xu retracted his hand clearly, but halfway through, Tang Jin whispered: "I'm sure."

  Rather than telling Cheng Xu, it is better to tell yourself to warn yourself and bury those unrealistic and dangerous ideas as soon as possible.

  Cheng Xu said: "...I hope so."