Chapter 51 Extra(6):Past Events 6-10

After the party, his friends gave up the idea of ​​punishing Xu Baichuan, but the overt and covert targeting never diminished. Tang Jin thought he would be happy to see Xu Baichuan frustrated, but in fact this was not the case.

  Every time he faced a friend's threatening words, Tang Jin was always waiting for Xu Baichuan to ask him for help and to surrender. He was waiting for an excuse to forgive Xu Baichuan. It's a pity that Xu Baichuan didn't do what he wanted, but ignored these targets with confidence.

  But he couldn't remain indifferent.

  After Tang Jin graduated, he gradually took over the company's affairs. It was difficult to get together with those friends. For several months, either one thing or another was missing. When he finally got it together, he would inevitably have to drink a lot of wine.

  Someone talked about Song Yiyu: "Yiyu has been abroad for almost two years."

  "He left in September last year, and there were still three months to go."

  "Hey, Tang Jin, how are you two doing now?"

  The topic suddenly came to Tang Yuan.

  After Song Yiyu called him after going abroad, he didn't answer Tang Jin's calls for half a year, and he didn't reply to any text messages or WeChat emails. He understood what Song Yiyu meant. When he contacted him again later, he no longer felt the same urgency as before. The number of calls changed from several a day to one every few days, then once a week, then once a month, and the content of the chats became more and more monotonous.

  Recently, he mentioned Xu Baichuan for the first time on the phone. After mentioning it, he immediately stopped talking. After another pause for a long time, he smiled and repeated Xu Baichuan's name.

  Tang Jin didn't speak and took a sip of wine by himself.

  "What a pity." The man also understood the meaning of this silence, and then said angrily: "If there hadn't been that boy named Xu, hey."

  They were all friends who had played with Song Yiyu all their lives. Naturally, they stood on Song Yiyu's side and pointed their fingers at Xu Baichuan, scolding him endlessly.

  A person who was hugging a little boy dressed in girly clothes suddenly touched his chin and recalled: "Actually, to be honest, the person named Xu looks... quite attractive."

  "Uh-" There were boos.

  "What's going on? Zhang Wang, he's inflating other people's ambitions and destroying his own prestige. How is he good? How can he compare to Yi Yu?"

  Zhang Wang let out a "tsk" and said, "You don't understand. Yiyu is a friend's wife. Don't you understand that a friend's wife can't be bullied?"

  "What's the matter, do you still have a crush on the person named Xu?"

  "Doesn't it look good to you? Isn't he pretty handsome? He pretends to be aloof to us. When you look at him like that, he is born to be suppressed!"

  Cheng Xu picked up the ice water glass bottle with ice cubes floating on the table, poured some water into the cup, pushed the cup in front of him, and said, "Sober up."

  Zhang Wang looked like he was not stingy, he put his feet up on the table, put his hands into the clothes of the people around him, and said with a grin: "I'm not drunk. Hey, I'm serious, Tang Yuan -" He leaned closer to Tang Yuan and asked slyly: "You don't like him, don't you? It's useless to let him go, otherwise... let me borrow him for two days?"

  Cheng Xu raised his voice: "Look around!"

  He looked around and said, "Well, Cheng Xu, I'm talking to Tang Jin here. You made a short tone - puff -"

  Before he finished speaking, Tang Jin had already poured all the water in the glass bottle that Cheng Xu had just taken onto Zhang Wang's face, and threw the glass bottle back. The glass bottle fell to the ground and broke into pieces with a crash. The slutty little boy next to Zhang Wang screamed and hid aside. Tang Jin stepped on the seat next to Zhang Wang's legs, grabbed his collar, and asked, "Who do you want to play with?" His voice seemed to be tempered. He stood up and said coldly: "Do you dare to touch him?"

  Everyone present, including Cheng Xu, was shocked.

  They usually scolded Xu Baichuan over and over again, but they didn't see Tang Jin angry, so they thought that Tang Jin didn't care about Xu Baichuan, so they became more and more unscrupulous.

  But Zhang Wang... is indeed a bit too much.

  The first person to react was Cheng Xu. He hurriedly stepped forward and pulled Tang Jin away. Tang Jin pushed Zhang Wang's chest hard, stood up, scanned everyone's face, walked to the wine table, and After drinking three glasses of wine, he left the box without looking back.

  Cheng Xu knew Tang Jin's drinking capacity, so he got up and followed him out without stopping.

  After a long time, Zhang Wang rubbed his face, swung the cold water in his hands, and said depressedly: "Fuck!"

  "What's going on with Tang Jin? He's crazy!"

  "I don't know if he is crazy or not. I think you are crazy. Zhang Wang, you are playing tricks on your friends."

  "...Don't he like it!?"

"Do you like waiting for someone to dig out your heart and show it to you? I think you have too much."

  From then on, Tang Jin's friends could only give Xu Baichuan some face, but they would never dare to take action against him.

  (So ​​this is the real reason why Mr. Tang's friends don't dare to be arrogant anymore)