Chapter 53 extra: Nostalgia 1-3(Cheng Xu's perspective)2

In the past, the first thing Cheng Xu did when he woke up in the morning was to think about where else he could hang out today. After meeting Xu Baichuan, he thought that as long as he could drag Xu Baichuan out with him, it didn't matter where he could hang out.

  He liked this new friend very much.

  This new friend pretended to be a good student with a good temper in front of all the teachers and classmates. If Cheng Xu hadn't seen him fight fiercely with his own eyes, he might have been deceived.

  Seeing his usually honest appearance, Cheng Xu found it very interesting and liked to tease him whenever he had nothing to do. But Xu Baichuan is not a puppet or pet that he can manipulate. He usually makes the first move, and then says to Cheng Xu with a smile: "Come here, I have something to tell you."

  Of course Cheng Xu knew that Xu Baichuan had bad intentions, so he always walked over willingly and received a heavy blow from behind.

  In order to make him remember his gender, Xu Baichuan was always looking for trouble. He covered his shoulders, arms or ribs and pumped air while shamelessly continuing to provoke: "Hey, your claws are very sharp, classmate Xiao Xu?"

  Xu Baichuan also laughed, but it was just a sneer: "I suddenly remembered that there seems to be something else..."

  Cheng Xu didn't wait for him to finish speaking and rushed over to hold him down. After a while, he was held down by Xu Baichuan in turn. Before Tang Jin opened his mouth, they would fight until the end of time.

  He has no skin and no face, and Xu Baichuan's dictatorship has no skin and no face. After beating him, he could still pretend to be a good little boy. Every time Tang Jin found the two of them fighting together, he happened to be the one suppressing Xu Baichuan, but in fact he had been held down and beaten for a long time.

  Not surprisingly, it was Cheng Xu who suffered the loss every time - Xu Baichuan was willing to attack him, but he didn't know why, every time his fist touched Xu Baichuan, it turned into his palm.

  Gradually, Cheng Xu felt that he was sick.

  There are still many illnesses.

  First, he found that he had a bit of a tendency to be mean, mean, mean in all aspects, not only mean in words, but also mean in return, even if he was beaten, he would tease Xu Baichuan.

  Second, he once blurted out "like" to Xu Baichuan, and he was tortured by this short word for countless nights after that.

  Cheng Xu's position was the standard poor student's position - the bottom row. Ever since he got mixed up with Xu Baichuan, his attendance rate had hit a new high. Even the teacher was wondering if this child had changed his gender.

  Xu Baichuan was good at studying, and his classmates often discussed problems with him. Cheng Xu looked at the two heads that were about to hit each other from behind, and said to himself, you can just discuss it, why are you so close?

  He felt unhappy and finally waited for the person discussing the problem to leave. He found an exercise book and walked it to Xu Baichuan's seat. He threw the exercise book on the table with a "pop".

  Xu Baichuan didn't say anything, but raised his eyebrows, meaning - talk if you have something to say, and leave if you have nothing to do.

  Of course Cheng Xu had something to do. He pulled the chair at the front table over, sat down with his legs spread, turned to a random page in the exercise book, and pointed with his hand: "Xu University Master, help me look at this question."

  Xu Baichuan glanced at it: "That's a sample question, with steps on it."

  Cheng Xu felt proud out of nowhere: "I can't understand!"

  Xu Baichuan looked at him for a while, probably really wanting him to study hard, so he took the exercise book, took a look at it, and said, "Then listen."

  Cheng Xu didn't come to ask questions. He deliberately leaned forward, like the classmate who just discussed the problem, and got closer and closer to Xu Baichuan. He wanted to make a joke, but the closer he got, Xu Baichuan's high nose and thin lips And the thick eyelashes became clearer and clearer. He was so frightened that he didn't even know when he stopped.

  Xu Baichuan had just written a formula on the piece of paper. He touched it with his pen and asked, "Do you remember this formula?" When he raised his head, he bumped into Cheng Xu's head. He just thought Cheng Xu was looking for trouble again and said angrily: " What are you doing so close?"

  Cheng Xu suddenly came back to his senses, looked at Xu Baichuan in surprise, and stood up: "I..."

  Before "I" was finished, Cheng Xu raised his feet and stepped over the chair as if he was running for his life. In panic, he even turned the chair over. Before he could help him, he rolled out of the classroom in a mess. If it were later, he would be seen blushing.