Chapter 53 extra: Nostalgia 1-3(Cheng Xu's perspective)1

Xu Baichuan was not the first person Cheng Xu liked, nor the last person he liked, nor the first person he couldn't get, nor the last person he couldn't get, but he liked him the longest and remembered him the most. long-term people.

  Cheng Xu often thinks about it, if it were to happen again, if he was the one who appeared in front of Xu Baichuan like a magic weapon descending from the sky when he kicked open the basement door, would things be different?

  The answer is not necessarily.

  He can never become the original character Tang Jin was. His character already determined from the beginning that he would miss some people.

  Because he is Cheng Xu, with a rich family and pampered parents. The huge responsibility does not fall on him. His brother is responsible for it. Don't play to death when you are playing, even if the task is completed. How could he, a hedonist who had no worries about food and clothing, no illness or disaster, put down any fun he had to find a classmate who was just a mess for the sake of a mere assignment left in school?

  Come again a dozen or twenty times, eliminate all chance, all roads will let him pass, and all doors will be open for him, but not as long as he is Cheng Xu.

  Without Tang Jin that day, there would be no Xu Baichuan in the future. This was something he had known for a long time and was not willing to admit until the day he saw Tang Jin and Xu Baichuan kissing.

  But before that, he had a chance.

  Cheng Xu had already met Xu Baichuan, much earlier than Tang Jin.

  At that time, he was leaning on his car waiting for his girlfriend who lived in the school to go out on a date. When he glanced casually, he saw someone fighting in front of the ivy-covered outer wall next to the school.

  Cheng Xu either skipped classes or slept in school, and did not pay attention to the topic of being close to his classmates. However, Xu Baichuan was really popular in the class, and the "unconventional" young master Cheng actually recognized him.

  Xu Baichuan changed his approachable and smiling demeanor in school and struck quickly and hard. He received several blows and beat the other party even worse. When he shook his fist and walked back, before the cold expression on his face faded away, he came face to face with Cheng Xu. Xu Baichuan was stunned for a moment, then quickly showed a smile that was no different from usual. He tilted his head slightly towards Cheng Xu and walked away as a greeting.

  Later, when Tang Jin occasionally did something fancy, he would know whose handiwork it was at a glance. After the three of them got together, Cheng Xu often "threatened" Xu Baichuan with this matter. Every time Xu Baichuan would hug him with a smile and quietly apply cruel hands, grabbing Cheng Xu's shoulders until they were blue. Although he suffered a lot, Cheng Xu never tired of it because this was an opportunity for the two of them to get closer.

  What Cheng Xu regrets every time is never the absence of the "basement incident", but that he let the opportunity slip away this time.

  People who are good at acting are usually good at being patient, Xu Baichuan is like that, and so is Cheng Xu. If he had realized earlier that he and Xu Baichuan were the same kind of people and had protected Xu Baichuan earlier, he would have overcome the thousands of words he would say in the future.

  At that time, Xu Baichuan was just an ordinary classmate to him. He quickly put the incident behind him and took his girlfriend to have a good time.

  Half the semester later, Cheng Xu noticed Xu Baichuan again, already at Tang Yuan's home.

  In fact, in retrospect, that day was no different. The same sunshine and the same temperature as in the past few days and the next few days, but it is in my memory that that day radiated these rays.

  He called Tang Jin's name in a long and short tone as he strolled into this place he had visited countless times, and then saw Xu Baichuan on the sofa.

  He didn't know if it was a problem with his eyes or the angle of the light. In short, when he saw Xu Baichuan's glance, his heart suddenly stalled, and with a "boom", the dust settled.