Chapter 36

6 Months later

The room was filled with laughter and chatter as my friends and family gathered at my fathers house for a casual get-together. I stood nervously in the corner, fidgeting with my hands as I waited for the right moment to make my announcement.

As the night went on, I couldn't shake off the butterflies in my stomach. My best friend, Samantha, noticed and came over to me.

'Hey, what's going on? You seem distracted,' she said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath and looked at her with a smile. 'I have some news. Big news.'

Lunas eyes widened in excitement. 'What is it? Don't keep me in suspense!'

I bit my lip and took another deep breath. 'I'm pregnant.'

There was a moment of silence as everyone in the room processed my words. Then, suddenly, the room exploded with cheers and hugs. My friends and family surrounded me, congratulating me and offering words of love and support.

Amidst the chaos, I spotted Dante, my mannn, making his way towards me with a wide grin on his face. He embraced me tightly and whispered in my ear, 'I can't wait to start a family with you.'

Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked around the room at the people I loved most, all celebrating this special moment with me. But there was one person missing - my father.

I hesitated for a moment, unsure of how he would react to the news. But then I saw him making his way towards me, a soft smile on his face.

'Dad, I have something to tell you,' I said, nervously.

He put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me with pride in his eyes. 'I already know, sweetheart. And I couldn't be happier for you.'

I let out a sigh of relief and hugged my father tightly. The rest of the night was filled with laughter, tears, and endless congratulations. I couldn't have asked for a better way to share my exciting news with the people I loved most.

Dante carried me all way to the car im just a 4 weeks pregnant i can fucking walk but its okay im lazy anyway we arrive at dantes house i moved 2 months ago with him to his house where only me and him live but in 8 months our baby will also live with us

The next day

It's currently 8 PM, and Dante insists on making dinner. I hope he doesn't food poison us.

"Amaya, come, dinner is ready," he calls. I walk downstairs and see he made kofte, a Turkish dish. I place some meat on my plate, and he intervenes, saying, "Wait, what are you doing?" I'm just trying to eat my food.

"What's going on?" I ask. He responds, "Look, that one is better cooked," placing better-cooked meat on my plate. Honestly, they all look the same. "Amaya, I read that better-cooked meat is better for pregnant women," he explains. I feel annoyed, even though I know he means well.

I grab the salt, but when I try to add some, he stops me. "Stop, don't put salt on it; it's bad for you. Okay, this much salt is bad for you." I roll my eyes and end up eating my kofte and salad without him saying anything else.

After dinner, I went to my room, feeling exhausted. Now, in the bathroom washing my face before going to sleep, I walk out, and suddenly, I yell at Dante, "What the fuck are you doing?" He startles me, holding milk and some nuts.

"Don't be scared, love. Here, eat this; it's good for you," he insists. I raise an eyebrow, wondering what this is. "I don't want to, love. I'm fine," I tell him. He's treating me like a little kid.

"Eat it," he commands. I stare at him, saying, "I don't want to-" but he cuts me off, repeating, "Eat it." It lowkey scares me, or maybe it's just me. I do as he says and go to bed.

I woke up at midnight; my belly was painfully empty. I felt like I could just blow away. I walked downstairs, sat on the couch, and turned on the TV, and going through magazines hoping it would distract me enough to fall asleep, I noticed the lead character wearing a beautiful wedding dress, looking stunning in it. The realization hit me - pregnant and not even married. A wave of emotions overwhelmed me, questioning myself. Am I a hoe? Tears welled up, and I began to cry.

Amidst my tears, I heard footsteps coming downstairs, and it was Dante. He sat next to me and asked, "Why are you crying? What happened?" I looked at him, tears streaming down my face, and said, "Look at her wedding; it's so beautiful. And her dress, too. I'm pregnant and never had a wedding. I want one." The surge of emotions mixed with pregnancy hormones was confusing and frustrating.

Dantes pov:

I noticed the sadness in her eyes as she flipped through old wedding magazines. Nearly a year into our relationship, we had always talked about getting married someday. Amaya, understanding and never complaining, had put her dream of a beautiful ceremony on hold.

Guilt tugged at me for not being able to give her that dream, and I knew I had to do something to make her happy. Walking up to her, I gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong, my love?" I asked, concern threading through my voice.

She looked up with tears in her eyes. 'I was just looking at these wedding magazines and thinking about how we never got to have our dream wedding,' she said, her voice breaking.

My heart sank. I had to lift her spirits. 'Well, who says we can't have our dream wedding now?' I suggested with a mischievous glint.

Her eyes widened. 'What do you mean?' she asked, momentarily forgetting her tears.

'I mean, I have a surprise for you. But it's a secret, so you'll have to wait and see,' I teased, winking at her.

She couldn't contain her excitement and curiosity, begging me to spill the secret. I refused, insisting it wouldn't be a surprise if I told her.

Over the next few days, I worked tirelessly, enlisting the help of friends and family, all sworn to secrecy. On the day of the surprise
.
.
.
.
Period homegirl will have her dream wedding like a bad bitch

instagram: zeyyfr1