Chapter 30

Amayas outfit^

It's Monday, and Arya invited Luna and me to her family's dinner.

I wasn't keen on going, knowing Dante would be there. However, I decided to wear a modest outfit - grey pants with Uggs and a black top paired with accessories.

I applied blush on my cheeks after using bronzer, and finished with a good lipliner combo.

I also applied mascara to my lashes, excluding my brows as they were already in good shape.

After completing my prayers for the day, I prayed that my baby would be in heaven waiting for me until my own time comes.

Luna later called me, asking to come downstairs, and that's exactly what I did. Upon opening the big wooden door, I saw her waiting in her car.

I wonder if she's even allowed to come with us because her crazy fiancé doesn't let her do anything. "Heyy, mamas," I say to Luna, giving her a hug.

"Hey, girly, how you doing?" she responds with a soft smile on her face. "I'm good, what about you?" I ask her.

"Actually, I've been doing well; my fiancé is being chiller now, luckily," she says.

I nod, at least she can do things without him, considering he's always around wherever Luna is.

After a while, we arrive at Arya's house - it's literally a big mansion.

We park in the garage and knock on the door. Not even three seconds later, a maid opens the door.

She must be in her 20s, looking young but giving a bitchy look as she scans us up and down.

"Are you looking good?" Luna says. One day her mouth will get her in trouble, but this time she's right. We enter the house, and Arya comes downstairs.

"Heyy, babes," she says, giving us both a hug. "I haven't seen both of you in a while, huh? What's up with that?"

Luna looks at me, but we can't tell her what really happened, so I make up a lie.

"Yeah, you know, we were busy with some things and all. But what about you?" I ask her.

She nods her head and says, "It's the same like always, but I really missed both of you. And Dante's new girl, or whatever she is, is making me mad."

I almost choke on my own spit. Luna asks her, "Huh, why? Who is she? Since when did he even date someone? I thought he didn't do dating." Period, Luna.

She literally said what I wanted to say. Arya opens her mouth, but before she could say anything, we hear this high, ugly voice.

We look over at the piano and see a girl with blonde hair, pale skin, and green eyes.

She doesn't look bad, but it's alright. "Not y'all hoes talking about me," she says. Girl, I damn well know she just did not say that to us.

"Mamas, who are you?" I ask her because she is already making me mad. Arya whispers, "That's the girl he is dating or messing around with." Oh, so he also switched types.

Okay, Dante, you wanna play like that. "I can ask you the same," she says. Bro, is she for real, or is she playing?

I can't tell if she is serious. "No, the real question is, who are you?" I say again.

She comes over, almost breaking her back, and looks us up and down. I'm so close to beating her.

"I'm Dante's girlfriend. I am Priscilla," she says. I nod, and we ignore her, heading to Arya's room.