Chapter 32

The dress^

In my room, I put on a dark blue dress and some makeup for the mafia ball.

The dress makes me feel mysterious and powerful. I apply eyeshadow and red lipstick to give a bold look. I wear a family necklace and high heels, creating a fancy style.

The scent of my perfume fills the air. With my hair pinned up, I'm ready for the night. Looking in the mirror, I see a confident version of myself.

As we arrive at the ball hosted in an impressive castle, I feel like a princess holding my father's hand. We walk inside, greeted by a crowd of over 700 people. I scan the room, searching for him, and our eyes lock-his midnight blue eyes are perfect. I've missed his touch and everything about him. Happy to be back, my father advises, "Amaya, don't talk to people you don't know. If anything happens, go to the people we trust, okay?" I nod and obey. I walk over to Arya, dressed in a beautiful silky black gown with straightened hair. Next to her stands Dante. I dare not look at him, hugging Arya as we talk. "Amaya, I'ma be right back," Arya says, leaving me alone with Dante.

He stops looking around, his gaze fixed on me, and a smile graces his face as he sips some champagne. About to say something, he unexpectedly goes silent, standing there as our eyes meet again. I move closer, prompting him to do the same, and now he's holding my waist. "Can I ask what you're doing?" he inquires, still gripping my waist. I pull away, walking to the bar to get some drinks. The only thing on my mind is drinking to forget this situation. Feeling dizzy, Dante suddenly appears behind me, wrapping his hand around my waist and pulling me close to his arms.

"w-what are you doing" i say stuttering i feel so drunk right now

He answers softly "taking you back home to make sure you're safe"

"why do you want me to be safe are you jealous or something awhhhh dante is jealouss" i say my head hurts so bad

He hesitates, but then he answers honestly

"Yes. I don't want anyone else touching you other than me."

He glares at the guy who was chatting with me in the corner of the room

"Are you sure about that?"

And i can feel that i am blushing so hard right now "yes im sure about that"

He pulls me closer "I don't want them even looking at you."

i try to ignore dante and i try to walk away but almost trip over

"I got you" He says softly, as he holds my chin and gaze deeply in my eyes and i can literally melt away right now.

"danteee my little p-pumpkin i wanna go home" i tell him

"You're a little too drunk, I can't let you go back home alone. I'll take care of you" he says

than do whatever you gotta do i muble that to myself but he probably heard that He picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the party.

"n-no let go of me i can walk" my drunkness will be the end of me

He shakes his head "Not when you're this drunk. You could fall and hurt your pretty face"

after a while we arrive at his penthouse and he lays me down on the bed

As he lays me down, he can't help but tell me how beautiful i look even when im hella drunk. He stares at me for a moment before he pulls the blanket over me "wait can you change my clothes for me" i ask him i really feel disgusting while im wearing these clothes to bed

He smirks "You must be really dizzy to ask me that"
He then gets up and walks to the next room "Don't move from here, I'll be back"

i dont move and wait for him to come back He comes back a few moments later with his big t-shit, and he walks slowly to me. He gently takes my heels off and dress, and then i ask him to remove my bra

and i know he blushes a bit and does as i ask. He then covers my eyes with his hand he stands up and as he was about to leave the room i take his hand and pull him to me and say dont go

He freezes when i pulled his hand, and he looks at me confused "You want me to stay?"

i nod and i just know he's surprised by this request, but he nods and lays down next to me. He stares at me for a few seconds before his eyes glaze over and he kisses my forhead.
.
.
.
.
Chapter 32 i wrote this chapter at night when i was really tired maybe there are some errors let me know if you find them 💕

Instagram: zeyyfr1