Part 42

Another work day over, another evening for Chan to rest peacefully in the bed of the man of his desire.
»How does this one sound?«
Changbin sat at his desk, playing different unfinished songs for Chan. The both of them had met up in the metro after Chan was done with his last client and Changbin had finished sorting the last files at the law firm. It was natural for them to end up together in either of their homes.

»You're so talented my Binnie«
Chan didn't hold back on the compliments anymore. He wanted to praise his Binnie as much as he deserved.
Changbin seemed to love every second of it.

»Which song do you want to work on next?«
Changbin turned around and gestured for Chan to sit on his lap again like he did the first time he was there.
Chan hesitantly accepted the offer. He got close and Changbin pulled him down with those strong arms of his.
»Can you play the second one again?«
Chan tried hard to pretend the situation didn't get to him.

Chan helped his loverboy to rearrange some tunes. He got more comfortable as he got more into mixing up melodies and adjusting Changbin's voice over it.
Changbin held him tightly the entire time, occasionally placing kisses on his neck.
Chan misclicked several times due to these distractions but he tried to play it off.
After some time, Changbin layed his head down against Chan's neck and quietly hummed along to whatever song was playing.
»Are you getting tired, bunny?«
The cute nickname just came naturally.
»Noooo«
Chan's heart melted at the other's soft whine as Changbin tightened his grip.

Chan eventually convinced the man it was time to go to sleep.
»You can borrow my clothes again if you want«
This time Chan was brave enough to ask;
»I want this one«
He pointed at the hoodie Changbin was wearing.
Changbin smiled the sweetest smile before taking it off without hesitation.

His bare skin glittered in the dimmed lights as he handed the hoodie over to Chan. The lighting chiseled his body so beautifully, it was hard for Chan to resist. He stopped himself from falling around him immediately so Changbin beat him to it; The man wrapped his toned arms around Chan's waist tired but lustful.
»You're so needy today«
Changbin nibbled at Chan's neck briefly before responding.
»I told you I'm stressed because of work«
Changbin began to whine again.
»Oh come on big boy. Lay down and I'll give you a relaxing massage«
Chan decided this was the day for him to be confident and daring. It was a persona he could get used to.
»Oh yes please«
Changbin groaned and got into bed quickly.

Chan sat down next to him and started kneading over his body, carefully at first but he quickly got more into it.
Changbin seemed to enjoy every touch, soft noises leaving his lips.
»I'm so lucky to have you Hyungie«
Chan let himself fall on top of Changbin, wrapping his arms around his broad shoulders and making himself comfortable on his bare skin.
»Sleep well my bunny«
He whispered as he cuddled against him.
Changbin only giggled.