Part 38

»What do you want to watch today, hyung?«
Changbin turned on the TV while waiting on Chan's couch for him to bring out the pasta.
»Just pick something, I'll be right there«
They had pretty much stopped meeting at the café and would always hang out at eachother's homes after appointments or after Chan had accompanied Changbin home from work. They both felt comfortable having the other around and they would share their belongings from time to time.

Changbin had picked a childish cartoon but they had a surprisingly fun time watching it.
When it was over and they had both eaten, Changbin wrapped himself tightly around Chan's body.
»You're such a great cook my Channie hyung«
Chan held him close, enjoying every second.
»You're just saying that«
Changbin giggled so sweetly and Chan kissed his forehead. It was still astonishing to him how a man this physically strong could be this adorable. Changbin looked fierce and intimidating from the outside so Chan was still surprised at how cuddly and playful he was. He liked the man's duality.
Chan brushed the hair out of Changbin's face to get a good look at him. Every day Chan was amazed at himself for pulling someone as hot as this guy.

»We should go on a real date some time«
Chan had gotten more used to Changbin's directness.
»Should we?«
Nothing major had happened between them since that last kiss except for their friendship getting deeper and they started feeling more comfortable with skinship.
Chan smiled at the thought of officially taking it a tiny step further.
»Well are you free this Saturday, Binnie?«
Changbin smirked.
»You know I am«