26- Money's no object

The Isle used to be a cold and dark place that people would look at in disgust

The Isle used to be a cold and dark place that people would look at in disgust. But now it was different, the colours along the wall brought certain smiles to children's faces, the sun finally shone around the barrier, creating light in the Isle.

Brooke never wanted credit for any of the changes. She wanted to just make it better.

But as the limo drove past down the colourful streets of the Isle, she watched as people's artwork showed on the walls.

There were images of Mal and Evie, Jay, and Carlos.

She expected that she knew the Isle kids would want someone to look up to. And they were the right people to look up. They were the original VKs the first. Brooke thought everyone would look at up them.

But then she saw herself.

She was painted on the wall in her suit and crown. This time, there were no devil horns or rude words next to it.

Instead, there was one word.

Queen.

She stared to have hope, believing maybe she had made a difference.

"Well, at least they got your abs, correct." Mal said as the limo came to a stop beside a painted top loss image of Brooke.

Jay stopped the limo, and Carlos looked up from his chocolates.

Brooke looked towards the wall. Mal was staring at. She chuckled before brushing some of Mal's hair out the way and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Even when I'm on a wall, you can't look away from them." Brooke whispered, placing a kiss on Mal's neck, making the girl lean back.

Brooke wore a leather blue suit. It was weird, but she was dressed in a way sort of like Jay and Carlos. She didn't want to wear one of her fancy looking shoots, so instead, Evie brought her a leather suit that made her match them.

Evie wore a leather dark blue jacket that changed into a very short skirt at the end, a black belt with silver along her waist, her classic red gloves, with grey with spots of red jeans and high black heals. Her golden tiara.

Mal wore a mixture between green and purple all belnded like she had graffiti it herself. She wore boots and purple and green jeans with a slightly long jacket that matched.

Evie looked over at the pair who stared at the window. Her smile widened as she watched their eyes light up at the graffiti on the wall.

"Okay." Evie quickly moved to straddle Brooke, making the brown haired girl smile. "What's the rule?" Evie said as she fixed Brooke's collar.

Brooke melted at her touch, feeling what she had felt the first time Evie had fixed her collar.

She felt alive because that's what this woman did to her. She made Brooke feel everything in her body, made her blood cells scream with joy and her pulse dance.