chapter nine- Coronation

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Princess Brooklyn will soon be crowned Queen! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Princess Brooklyn will soon be crowned Queen! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White spoke, holding a microphone up as she looked at he camera in front of her.

Taking a deep breath, Brooke ran her hands down her blue trousers leg that have a strip of gold on each side.

Mal and Evie sat on either side of her, putting her in the middle. Mal wore a light purple dress that was flowy at the bottom and had sole sort of stuck-up collar guarding her neck.

Evie wore a dark blue dress, the blue a different shade to Brooke's blue, it was more flowy at the bottom than Mal's, she also wore a blue cardigan tied around her neck.

Brooke was speechless when she saw both the girls. She forgot how to breathe. She felt the air leave her lungs for a moment when she met them outside the school.

The both of them were breathtaking.

Brooke looked at both the girls and tried to send them reassuring smiles. Although she was nervous herself. "Don't be nervous. All you both have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there." Brooke sent them a chesssy smile.

Evie slid her hand into Brookes, gripping it tightly to reassure them both. "And what about you?"

"What about me?"

"You're more nervous than us." Mal said, gripping the small box in her hand. As she tried to remain calm herself.

It was safe to say that the carriage was filled with three nervous teens for two different reasons.

As Brooke smiled at the crowd as they cheered, screaming her name.

"Me? No, I'm fine, I'm great." Brooke rambled. "I'm shiting it." She winced.

Mal looked over the girl before sighing a little. "You'll be a great Queen." Mal grabbed the girls chin, making her look Brooke in the eyes.

"You think so?" Brooke questioned.

"I know so." Mal confirmed, Evie smiled at the interaction the two of them were having. It seemed Mal had not on just a soft spot for her, but Brooke as well.

They stared at each other for a moment before Brooke twisted her ring and took off her family necklace that was traditional and had been passed down.

It was gold like the ring and had a compass engraved on the front of it.

She held the two things in her hand for a second before looking up at the girls. "Mal, Evie, would you wear my ring and necklace?"

Evie smiled, going to take the necklace from Brooke's hand, but Mal placed her hand over Evie's, stopping her and making the girl pout.

"Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me." Mal lied, knowing that if she took it and her mother saw it, she would have a fit.